Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Why would Batman be fighting crime in the middle of the day in a lush garden?
I dont mean lush like fukkin garden wonderland nikka

i mean dense, active, populated with civilians. the cities in these games are empty and boring and you know it

and theres no excuse for not having a day/night cycle. its not always 100% cloudy/night in the comics nor is it 100% cloudy/night in the movies

i understood the feeling of isolation in arkham asylum but they were just lazy with arkham city.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
And each game was said to take place in 1 night, which is why there is no day/night cycle
:troll: and yall ok wit these bullshyt excuses

i know yall thirsty for a batman game but have some standards. if we dont get in their ass they wont improve. hopefully we can have a more alive city in arkham knight

Daps
Reppin

i know yall thirsty for a batman game but have some standards. if we dont get in their ass they wont improve. hopefully we can have a more alive city in arkham knight

that would be sick if you could play as bruce wayne in the day time and then batman in the night time :ohhh:

like doing some missions to build up your character in gotham like doing basic crime jobs and undercover detective work and using that to build up your XP for that batman..

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
that would be sick if you could play as bruce wayne in the day time and then batman in the night time :ohhh:

like doing some missions to build up your character in gotham like doing basic crime jobs and undercover detective work and using that to build up your XP for that batman..
yeah i mean something like that. nobody wanna play a super hero open world game where every npc is a criminal

Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Nah I don't think so. They already said the city for this game has already been evacuated due to Scarecrows fear toxin. The only people are the cops and criminals once again.

But on a different note, apparently they showed some Red Hood gameplay today at the GameStop Expo 2014. From what I've read about the showing, he is very lethal. He reportedly snaps peoples neck and shoots them in the head with his pistol as takedowns

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nah I don't think so. They already said the city for this game has already been evacuated due to Scarecrows fear toxin. The only people are the cops and criminals once again.

:mindblown: who the fukk would live in Gotham. nikkas gotta leave home every couple of weeks because some crazy nikka escapes from the asylum to play hide and seek with a nikka dressed like a bat. I'm sure half the city is homeless because the jobs get blown up and can't work. Then my nikka broose got free reign to drive a damn sports car in traffic with a jet engine and just fukk up shyt. You got a homicidal clown on the loose, an ex doctor that puts drugs in the environment anytime he wants, a midget crime boss with a pinocchio nose, hulk Hogan playing mind games with people blowing up bridges, a pawg always breaking in people's shyt and got a hoarding problem with cats, and a fukkin alligator skinned giant lurking in the sewer eating people. Not to mention batman should be arrested for child endangerment because he has kids swinging around with no safety gear and fighting these nikkas and piloting vehicles with no license. At least in metropolis the sun comes out where as in Gotham, they have 23 and a half hours of darkness. Plus I think there's only one nikka there and he supports batmans weapons habit. And how can they not catch Bruce when nikkas get life sentences for grainy 8 bit nintendo convenience store footage.

Last edited: