Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Game is not as bad as people made it out to be:manny:
I haven’t checked it out yet. I’m deep in my 2K season and when that happens, all other games take a back seat. Ima check it out tho. Gameplay looks decent.

Everyone said the new Saints Row was terrible but I liked it :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I feel you. I have been a long fan of this series since the first. I too skipped out on that game as I just didn’t feel interested in playing a Batman game with no Batman either.

But I like watched the “movie gameplay” on YouTube over the course of some days (like background work watching shyt)

Can’t front the story was pretty cool. So I’m atleast caught up with where they are going.

But yea, I’d like to see another Batman led games

Kinda curious where they can go though since all the villains been addressed and caught?

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
I feel you. I have been a long fan of this series since the first. I too skipped out on that game as I just didn’t feel interested in playing a Batman game with no Batman either.

But I like watched the “movie gameplay” on YouTube over the course of some days (like background work watching shyt)

Can’t front the story was pretty cool. So I’m atleast caught up with where they are going.

But yea, I’d like to see another Batman led games

Kinda curious where they can go though since all the villains been addressed and caught?
Well before Gotham Knights was revealed, we were hoping for the Court of Owls story to include Batman lol

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Robert Pattinson’s The Batman suit has been added to ‘BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT’. (Credit: @Venturian628)

10:43 AM · Oct 26, 2023