Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Hit it while it is connected.

A timer will start. The timer is just the time before the force field starts back up......doesn't matter if you get your line launcher out in time. You need to eject from the car and and use a line launcher and do the thing where you can stand on top of it. Then you just hit the question marks with batarangs.

mine must have glitched because that line launcher couldnt find anything to connect to. and i even tried the eject thing and staying in the air till the time ran out, except i landed on a ledge where you can walk, but the timer was just stuck at zero and nothing came on

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Get in the batmobile remote. Connect with winch. It'll charge. Detonate EMP. Fly up and use the wire hanger skill or w/e to stay up there and just batarang the Riddler symbols 3x or use Triple Batarang.

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
its too bad the pc version of this game is still broken. even tho i have a gtx 980ti this game runs like shyt.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The Witcher 3 is the better game (and it's longer), but Arkham Knight is still a great game. If you like RPGs pick up Witcher 3. If you don't, Batman

On a sheer technical standard, batman's gameplay is > Witcher 3's tho. What I mean is, its gameplay functions totally better than Witcher 3's, from button response time to intuitiveness, less glitches, etc. Witcher 3's gameplay is a bit more varied tho...if only slightly so (may even be debatable actually). Definitely longer and varied, involved story tho..

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm getting used to the bat mobile races, can't wait to see what the 89 and returns tracks look like. There's one last trophy I can't seem to get to its the one on level 5 of the air vent, its like hidden behind a wall that was made when arkham knight started chasing you in his drill

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm getting used to the bat mobile races, can't wait to see what the 89 and returns tracks look like. There's one last trophy I can't seem to get to its the one on level 5 of the air vent, its like hidden behind a wall that was made when arkham knight started chasing you in his drill

yup this was the same trophy that took me forever to get because the fukking map makes no sense. You had to lift the elevator on like level 4 on the other side of the map. Ridiculous :/

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
The last riddler race is enough to drive someone to throw their controller while collapsing to their knees while laughing like a villain from batman the animated series. On one of the papers during the joker fps it says Harley Quinn is preggers with riddlers baby.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The batmobile races and chases are the worst parts of the game. That shyt handle is fukking trash

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I just noticed deadshots costume in origins looks almost similar to the will smith suicide squad one

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Wack how we didn't get to fight any of those female swords masters that move too quick, or the goons who knew how to counter because they were kung fu masters. I loaded up what dlc I had installed the Bruce Wayne ninja campaign, shyt is hard as hell but dope. Reminds me of batman begins and the matrix kind of

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The last riddler race is enough to drive someone to throw their controller while collapsing to their knees while laughing like a villain from batman the animated series. On one of the papers during the joker fps it says Harley Quinn is preggers with riddlers baby.

It's pretty damn brutal. Real trial and error shyt.

Still beat it and got three stars on the AR challenge. :manny:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Why would they be so cruel to do that to people? :to:

I did that 3rd lap about 100 times with no success, it's just absurd TMNT NES levels of hard. Almost got it once, was att the last ceiling smash thing with 06:00 left and it smashed the back of the car. :mjcry: