Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm not into Batman & didn't like the last open world combat based game (Sleeping Dogs) that I played. Is this worth the cop or nah?

Thinking about getting this or The Witcher 3
The Witcher 3 is the better game (and it's longer), but Arkham Knight is still a great game. If you like RPGs pick up Witcher 3. If you don't, Batman

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
The Witcher 3 is the better game (and it's longer), but Arkham Knight is still a great game. If you like RPGs pick up Witcher 3. If you don't, Batman

I played the fukk out of both

If I had to choose one, probably batman unless you got a ton of time on your hands for witcher

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just picked this back up today on Xbox One. Got to a boss battle with a helicopter and got effed up pretty quick. I suck at the Batmobile and it's embedded in the DNA of this game. Probably about to play it again in a bit. I really wanna get further into the game but the driving...

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I'm not into Batman & didn't like the last open world combat based game (Sleeping Dogs) that I played. Is this worth the cop or nah?

Thinking about getting this or The Witcher 3
this makes sleeping dogs look like final fight

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
lol its just too much of him. I expect to see him everytime I turn around now. was awesome when he first appears but feel he's overstayed his welcome now
I can understand what you're saying cuz there is a lot of him. I finished the main game before completing a lot of the side missions on my first play through, but now on my new game plus play through I doing as much as I can before losing the Joker in the main game. Dude's remarks about just random shyt be killing me :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
lol its just too much of him. I expect to see him everytime I turn around now. was awesome when he first appears but feel he's overstayed his welcome now
I think its his stupid clown swag that hes been rocking since arkham 1, in origins he was cool

originsjoker.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
One riddle is pissing me off its that one under panessa studios where you have to batwinch the thing to get power so you can take down a green force field

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing as Red Hood.. He's fun to play as but it's too quick and glitchy

You press the counter button to dodge bullets and he still gets shot

Last edited:

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
i charge up the emp disconnect and hit the emp when its not connected to the charger?

Hit it while it is connected.

A timer will start. The timer is just the time before the force field starts back up......doesn't matter if you get your line launcher out in time. You need to eject from the car and and use a line launcher and do the thing where you can stand on top of it. Then you just hit the question marks with batarangs.