Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Beat up black mask and penguins henchmen, the others throw batarangs but black mask shoots the thugs dead, his dizzy move is a round house kick

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Anyone have an luck with the new skin?

It says you have to interact on the WB Play message board.....I did that and it didn't unlock for me.

Batman Arkham Knight: You Can Now Get Free "Zur En Arrh Batman" DLC Skin | GearNuke

batman-zur-en-arrh-skin-wbplay.png

EDIT: nvm. its in my list but wont activate for me.

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
EDIT: nvm. its in my list but wont activate for me.

If you posted on the message board it may take a while. Mine wasn't available yesterday, but it was today.

I'm very surprised all the exclusive DLC was realeased already.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
are there riddles inside of ace chemicals? how do you get back inside the Arkham Knights HQ

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
are there riddles inside of ace chemicals? how do you get back inside the Arkham Knights HQ

Look on your map and put a custom waypoint on the blue building icons. The Arkham Knight HQ is split into 2 parts so you can get into the first half by the fan shaft and the other half you have to go to the elevator on the roof where you exited and met Scarecrow.

Daps
Reppin
So brehs.... here we go.... I havent touched this game in a few days cuz I was discouraged with the Cloudburst Tank part... but I'm about to lock in for the new few and see if I can defeat this part. If I can tonight then cool beans I'm gonna continue to play this out till MGS5 drops. :blessed:

BUT:usure:

If I cant beat this shyt tonight then this game is BUSHES:camby: and I'm prolly gonna hope on the free MGS5GZ tomorrow and then ACreed Black Flag till MSG5 drops

Wish me luck brehs..... I'm gonna need it:lupe:

If the Tank part is that hard breh you might need to shareplay with us to get you through it :francis:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not into Batman & didn't like the last open world combat based game (Sleeping Dogs) that I played. Is this worth the cop or nah?

Thinking about getting this or The Witcher 3