Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

puggle

Superstar
Daps
These new Michael Keaton Batman and Batmobile 1989 skins are straight fire. :whoo::gladbron: Still not worth buying the season pass for it though.

1989-Batmobile-with-Batman-Skin.jpg

Another upcoming skins pack

Bat-Family-Skin-Pack.jpg

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
My favorite Riddler challenge so far is the one where you have to fire your winch and back down into the pit. Very well designed
Breh, The Riddler did his damn thing in these damn Games. Origins, Asylum, City, and Knight...Nigma had me all :dwillhuh: and :ohhh: ..for his Puzzles and Riddles..searching for Trophies was a Challenge but I prefer more Riddles than Trophies.

That Sewer Drain Puzzle was Piff though.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Breh, The Riddler did his damn thing in these damn Games. Origins, Asylum, City, and Knight...Nigma had me all :dwillhuh: and :ohhh: ..for his Puzzles and Riddles..searching for Trophies was a Challenge but I prefer more Riddles than Trophies.

That Sewer Drain Puzzle was Piff though.

I didn't mind the ones that were a part of the main mission because they made sense and felt necessary but fukk the rest of that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
you just unlocked the 3d artwork for it
:mjlol:

:francis:

:childplease: wtf ?

lol why do they do shyt like this

why not just add stuff like this and all the skins etc. in the $40.00 add-on

maybe add a DLC that updates all the buildings unlocked but filled with Goons that progress in difficulty on every floor as you go up

if you clear a building you unlock a new vehicle or playable character or skin

I would love to have that Dark Knight Bike.. damn shame.. I hope they get creative with the DLC

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
So I've decided that I'm going to do all the side missions other than the Riddler stuff. I only have the final boss battle
Deathstroke
and once I do that I'll be done. I only have about 55 of the 240-whatever trophies and riddles and I don't see myself putting in all that time. I'll move on to the Harley and Red Hood DLC and probably start a New Game +

Is the final Riddler battle and getting 100% worth all that time?