Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results. Bruce Wayne has spent years chasing and detaining the deranged and the cunning. Apprehending them only to have them escape and embrace the inevitable deja vu time and time again. Until he is prepared to do what is necessary, to do that which he is truly capable of....the fool will fight the same battles until his dying breath.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't play them in order, but only because the combat and other things that you find in Origins won't be present, so it would be like a big step backwards going from the most recent to the oldest game

it's not that many things in origins that's not in AC....now i'll give you the difference in AA....i only told him that order cause of the story and by the time he finish, the next game should be here...if he just wanna experience the games, yea, it'll be best to play in the order they released...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props.. Bout to see if eBay or Craigslist will be good to a breh :wow:

cool...as for order, look at the previous couple posts...if you want the story to go in order, go the first order i mentioned (origins, AA, AC)...if you just want to play the games, play them in the order they released (AA, AC, origins)...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The very definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again while expecting different results. Bruce Wayne has spent years chasing and detaining the deranged and the cunning. Apprehending them only to have them escape and embrace the inevitable deja vu time and time again. Until he is prepared to do what is necessary, to do that which he is truly capable of....the fool will fight the same battles until his dying breath.

this is why i think a great concept for the arkham knight would be make him a split personailty from bruce....make him the batman that kills and doesnt want to do the same shyt over and over....if he's a split personailty and bruce doesnt recall doing any of the shyt, all the signs would point to him, but he wouldnt believe it...he'd be trying to solve crimes he commited but didnt know he did...

Tikal

Coming thru like BLAOW
Daps
Reppin
:ahh:
this is why i think a great concept for the arkham knight would be make him a split personailty from bruce....make him the batman that kills and doesnt want to do the same shyt over and over....if he's a split personailty and bruce doesnt recall doing any of the shyt, all the signs would point to him, but he wouldnt believe it...he'd be trying to solve crimes he commited but didnt know he did...
:ohhh:word, they could make it so Scarecrow's drugs infect Bruce which make him have a split personality

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:word, they could make it so Scarecrow's drugs infect Bruce which make him have a split personality

yep...plus you know some of hugo's info from part 2 had to fall into the wrong hands...so scarecrow finding out bruce is bats is possible

Ermias

D o n e.
Supporter
Daps
the safe/easy way to get past this part is to counter more than you attack...

the non safe/hard way is to attack as much as you counter...

I'm gonna try again this weekend. Each time I get his mask off, I get greedy and end up :dead:
...Thats because Slade Wilson is a muthafukkin problem! lol. You thought he was gonna be easy!? :russ:

No, but I didn't think he'd be that difficult :damn:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna try again this weekend. Each time I get his mask off, I get greedy and end up :dead:

No, but I didn't think he'd be that difficult :damn:

lol...keep trying man, you'll get him...if you wanna have some fun and see why he was hard to beat: use him in the '100 to 1' challenge room; hell any challenge room....if you think bats puts the beats on people, you aint seen shyt yet lol....

on a side note: when this comes out, i might stream this game...show some of the beatdowns i give and get sometimes lol...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i dont know why, but while reading this post. i got the idea the new arkham knight villian is going to be thomas wayne somehow

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
That would explain why Rocksteady didn't make Origins :lupe:

But, why no media of the game? Anyone notice how little pics/vids are available from these next gen systems, shyt is insane how little info is coming out about any games.