Batman: Arkham Knight | PS4/XB1/PC

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
1st of all, we all know damn well jokers still alive, and I could actually see him teaming up with bats now that all the other villains teamed up, desperate times call for desperate measures

2nd, if arkham knight ISNT a completely new character with an original backstory, theres only a few batman villains that could pull off that athletic shyt

-Bane (but dude is too big from the look of that screenshot)
-Deathstroke (was just in the last game so I doubt its him, plus Slade doesnt take other identities)
-Hush (might be him BUT Hush isnt really a hand to hand expert like that his main weapons are two pistols)
-Ra's Al-Gul (similar situation to Deathstroke)

so Im thinking.... Jason Todd
What about Promethus? It could easily be him http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_(comics)
it damn sure can't be Maxie Zeus

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
tumblr_inline_mjkzv0g6EC1qclt3z.gif

:blessed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
better be some GTA/Watchdogs type shyt or :camby:
if it's that same canned game engine :camby:
im expecting the same shyt as the other arkhams with a few missions involving driving the batmobile/shooting it's guns or it just being used as a fast travel animation
:shaq2:
Ph7Y0AU.gif

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
naw, origins is fun as hell and it arguably has the best story of the games so far....yea it was a money grab by WB, but the devs did a great job making the game look and play like the others...it's like a dlc add-on to the rocksteady games....

anyway, cant wait for this...vid said this year, so i figure it'll come out in oct like the other games...i'll be going to reserve my copy soon...

on a side note: this is just another example that this year's e3 is gonna be huge...i'm talking one of the best in terms of straight games they gonna show....cause like others have said, the companies finna distance themselves from last gen....so they finna show they ass now...hell, i might try to go to e3 now...
Yeah I don't have any complaints about Origins at all. Now I have to save up and put getting either the Xbox or PS4 on the priority list of things to do this year

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
:wow: never played any of the batman game but I'm going to cop this for the 4 on day 1 :datAss2: