235449_xb1_ajaptq.png

:wow: I put sohh on with the Arkham series Rocksteady got another one

1UA2tlE.gif

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me the rundown of the best ones to grab... I only have a PS3 if that makes a difference....

it's only 3 games so far, grab all 3.....make sure you get the game of the year editions for batman: arkham asylum and batman: arkham city...those editions come with all the dlc released for those games....play them in this order:

Origins
AA
AC

...that way you get the story from the beginning, and it'll lead you into the new game...

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only thing I'm not excited about is Harley. Harley is pretty damn annoying in these games. And with joker dead her presence is pointless. We already had a full dlc with that bytch :camby:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Only thing I'm not excited about is Harley. Harley is pretty damn annoying in these games. And with joker dead her presence is pointless. We already had a full dlc with that bytch :camby:
yeah but fanboys "love her" cant stand the broad aslo

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
it's only 3 games so far, grab all 3.....make sure you get the game of the year editions for batman: arkham asylum and batman: arkham city...those editions come with all the dlc released for those games....play them in this order:

Origins
AA
AC

...that way you get the story from the beginning, and it'll lead you into the new game...

Props.. Bout to see if eBay or Craigslist will be good to a breh :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Memphis

Origins
AA
AC

I wouldn't play them in order, but only because the combat and other things that you find in Origins won't be present, so it would be like a big step backwards going from the most recent to the oldest game