Bartenders Might Think I'm An a$$hole....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
but, um....i don't tip. fukk paying $6 for a beer and being expected to give an extra $1 to the bartender.

bartenders looking at me like :comeon:

i'm like :takedat:

seriously, these bars are raping dude's pockets. i'm good. i love beer, but no way am i spending $7-8 on a single beer. are these nikkas serious??

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
where the fukk you live at that you pay $6 for a beer?

just found out portillo's served mgd and bud light for $2
:win:

but fukk people that dont tip they bartenders after they done made you 18 drinks

and if you complaining about how much you paying for a beer, get a six pack and drink at home by your damn self

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You trippin. If I'm a regular at a spot tipping is your way to free drinks and meals or a significantly lower tab than u supposed to have.

:shaq2:

lower tab? what are you talking about? i don't need free drinks, and i pay for what i've purchased. where's the confusion?

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Plenty of times me and my friends had at least $70 tab. Then we get the tab and :gladbron: it's $20. So you would rather pay the $70. :comeon:

this man know what he talkin about

bar tenders will take care of you just as much as you take care of them..

you aint tippin them they gonna start making your drinks weak as shyt

you tippin them they gone start makin that shyt extra strong and give you free shyt to if you a regular

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
That's whack as fukk. How do you establish a relationship with them then? I bet they be all stingy with their shots fukkin wit u.

I tip my bartenders well and they always treat me good.

fukk them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's whack as fukk. How do you establish a relationship with them then? I bet they be all stingy with their shots fukkin wit u.

I tip my bartenders well and they always treat me good.

i don't drink mixed drinks. i buy beer. that's the point. they're charging me $6 for a good beer, expecting me to add an additional $1.

:stopitslime:

beers are already prohibitively expense, imo. why should i feel obligated to give them a tip?