Barry (The Best Show You’re Not Watching)

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Season 2 episode 5 might be the GOAT episode, this is peak TV :wow:

legit had tears :lolbron:

When she flipped over the fence :lolbron:

when she climbed up the tree and onto the roof :dead:

When she bit Fuches face :russ:

What are you :damn::damn:

the grocery store fight, the dream/flashbacks, that killer roundhouse kick:wow:

Classic moments

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just binged this thank to free HBO. Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said. Looking forward to Season 2.

It is interesting seeing the vitriol for the girlfriend. I've seen similar levels of disdain for Skylar on Breaking Bad and Wendy on Ozarks. I think part of it shows how great these actresses are but another part of it is that a lot of dudes have a little :comeon: inside of them

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
just binged yesterday

FIRE :damn:

only thing that bothered me was him being naked faced and leaving prints on everything but i went ahead and :camby: that shyt so I could enjoy myself. And I did:ehh:

The joint with Ronnie and his daughter was :krs:

and without going through the thread, I'll assume we all loved Hank and hated Sally:mjlol:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
This show is crazy. If you’re looking for something similar in humor till the new season watch Patriot on Prime. The main character reminds me of Barry & the supporting cast is funnier

91oL9m48AUL._RI_.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show is crazy. If you’re looking for something similar in humor till the new season watch Patriot on Prime. The main character reminds me of Barry & the supporting cast is funnier

91oL9m48AUL._RI_.jpg
:mjcry:
Good look. I fukk with Barry. Don’t have prime video though but I might holla at someone that does
The show is amazing.