Baron Davis on that PAWG life

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
His marriage with Jordana Brewster's sister is failing?:dwillhuh:

Didn't know who Jordana was, had to Google her.

Her mom was a SI swimsuit model, dad an investment banker and grandfather was President of Yale and an Ambassador to the UK.
Whatever shot she was finna shoot was gonna hit. She happened to be good looking and choose acting.

:ehh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
I can easily prove I’m black,
HnBibJm

the two terms I use to hear for white women who liked black men were snowflakes or mud sharks.

To be fair I’ve only heard the term mudshark recently, I didn’t do my research on the work. I apologize.

:what:

You are just making up racial epithets now.

I like how you waited until morning to post "your hand".

Still want you banned though. :umad: @Brooklynzson

:camby:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can easily prove I’m black,
HnBibJm

the two terms I use to hear for white women who liked black men were snowflakes or mud sharks.

To be fair I’ve only heard the term mudshark recently, I didn’t do my research on the work. I apologize.

took 24 hours for this cac to post this :blaff:

TL15

Veteran
Daps

:what:

You are just making up racial epithets now.

I like how you waited until morning to post "your hand".

Still want you banned though. :umad: @Brooklynzson

:camby:

Mudsharks (unfortunately) has been around for years :snoop:

I first heard it in 2004 Freshman year of college. I was from CA and went to school in Missouri and there was a fight in our locker room because q white dude said to a breh "I'm never going to one of your parties again...all they got there is mudsharks" and homie didn't like that at all

had me like :dahell: :jbhmm: :stopitslime: :martin: and kinda :pachaha: at such a ridiculously derogatory thing to call those women.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps

I feel like there was another one, but this will do. You'll know :pachaha:

I peeped it too, but on fear of delving too much into :dame: :gurl: territory I’ll keep it at that.

But they did do one show together this press tour, and it was the one you posted just two years later.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah she's old....but are yall saying he needs to get a black woman? :heh:Same thing LSA would say. He just needs to get a younger PAWG, that's all :yeshrug:

Lawn Dee

Banned
Daps
Wow :ohhh: she 50 he 38. She prolly was at a party drunk talking wild reckless. Telling Bdavis she’ll lick his taint :hamster: and he can nut on her face :huhldup: right? Are they dating? I hope it was just a beat:smugdraper: I’d prolly beat tho. :sas2:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Had to google this mudshark shyt....not feeling it, that’s kinda fukked up. Where do y’all come up with this shyt?