Baron Davis on that PAWG life

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
nikkas sure do love mediocre white women. At least get a baddie :skip:
shyt jealous single females say. If she was younger dudes would still have something negative to say. If I've seen it once I've seen it a million times.:hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh::hhh:

In the real world, people go after what they like. Others sit on the sidelines and try to disect their choices. It's like they wanna live their life vicariously through others and so they criticize the choices others make.:francis:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
I didn't recognize her from Jurassic Park.... It's been a long time....

But nikkas talking like he didn't already marry, seed up and divorce a supposedly "top shelf" white broad...
These bitter single dudes(who secretly want a white woman btw;anyone who rails against ir hard as hell really wants to be in one) will not pass up an opportunity to shyt on a relationship.

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
No black person has ever said that. Neither militant nor c00n. And no one who has heard it is ignorant of the context. Mudshark has literally never been said without racist connotations so it's impossible for someone to just happen to pick it up or "hear it a lot before" without knowing exactly what time it is. You're an exposed cac troll with weak excuses. Foh.

I can easily prove I’m black,
HnBibJm

the two terms I use to hear for white women who liked black men were snowflakes or mud sharks.

To be fair I’ve only heard the term mudshark recently, I didn’t do my research on the work. I apologize.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Bedwench are real just like Bucks. And a wench has no specific racial assignment. Asians are the biggest wenches there are for example. Merely dating interracially does not make one a wench.

Nice try tho.

Could've fooled me from reading TLR.

The top half of your post is wrong BTW.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Y'all peeped that too? When the cast & crew were promoting TFA back in 2015 Boyega & Ridley were everywhere together. Now you barely see them together when promoting TLJ this year.

@Afro What's that first interview you talking about?

I feel like there was another one, but this will do. You'll know :pachaha:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Could've fooled me from reading TLR.

The top half of your post is wrong BTW.
nah .

y'all need to stop being triggered... it is easy to spot wenches. They disparage their own race of men in public and tolerate racial insensitivity/ open bigotry from others. that's beyond interracial dating.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
nah .

y'all need to stop being triggered... it is easy to spot wenches. They disparage their own race of men in public and tolerate racial insensitivity/ open bigotry from others. that's beyond interracial dating.

"Triggered" :mjlol:

You know damn well all that criteria does not need to be met in order for that word to fly around here.

Your argument is disingenuous at best. It directly implies (moreso directly states) that onlyblack women who date outside their race talk down on their race.

That word is slave vernacular.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Triggered" :mjlol:

You know damn well all that criteria does not need to be met in order for that word to fly around here.

Your argument is disingenuous at best. It directly implies (moreso directly states) that onlyblack women who date outside their race talk down on their race.

That word is slave vernacular.

Black women who date outside their race often talk down their race. This is common sense, widely observed, and scientific studies establish a causal link between racial hatred and preference for dating out. Indeed, the people who are bothered by the term bedwenches are often bedwenches themselves, similar to the way racists are bothered by being called racists. If a Black woman doesn't want to get called slave vernacular, she should stop conducting herself like a slave.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I can easily prove I’m black,
HnBibJm

the two terms I use to hear for white women who liked black men were snowflakes or mud sharks.

To be fair I’ve only heard the term mudshark recently, I didn’t do my research on the work. I apologize.

:francis:

7/10 for photoshop skills

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Black women who date outside their race often talk down their race. This is common sense, widely observed, and scientific studies establish a causal link between racial hatred and preference for dating out. Indeed, the people who are bothered by the term bedwenches are often bedwenches themselves, similar to the way racists are bothered by being called racists. If a Black woman doesn't want to get called slave vernacular, she should stop conducting herself like a slave.

Ok :pachaha:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL

We call Black men c00ns all the time and nobody whines. As soon as the term bedwench--which is the same thing in earnest--bedwenches make a scene. :comeon:

Science establishes a link between self hate and bedwenching. The Black women on this forum who attacked Black men the worse--the stripper, the trolls--were all bedwenches. Does that mean all Black women who attack Black people are? No, but many of them, and more than you would expect given bedwench share of the population. Bedwenches are always seeking clemency for their ill actions. Don't bedwench and you won't be called one.
:comeon: