Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Boyega smashed

Ridley
Dern
And that game of thrones beast.

Once again boyega and Ridley separated in an interview :ohhh:
I peeped that too :mjlol:

The first interview with them was her staring at ol boy like he was a snack :wow:
:heh: Y'all peeped that too? When the cast & crew were promoting TFA back in 2015 Boyega & Ridley were everywhere together. Now you barely see them together when promoting TLJ this year.

@Afro What's that first interview you talking about?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
real talk. i've never heard a black person refer to a white women as mudshark. shyt i've never a black person say that shyt :mjpls:

My bad, I didn’t know mudshark was that offensive. Lol, my bads.

I just heard the term a lot before, next time I’ll do research.

No black person has ever said that. Neither militant nor c00n. And no one who has heard it is ignorant of the context. Mudshark has literally never been said without racist connotations so it's impossible for someone to just happen to pick it up or "hear it a lot before" without knowing exactly what time it is. You're an exposed cac troll with weak excuses. Foh.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
no, but it is implied as a play skin one but that where mud, check out the definition that someone posted as the 2 type of white women that go after black, none of it reference black people as mud.

they could said, she's a chocolate chaser but that would sound too nice so to make it derogatory they say mud..

we could use other terms besides c00ns, bedwench, and bucks but those terms are derogatory already

:gucci:

You can't be serious.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Thats that actress on Big Little Lies?:ohhh:

I never took her as a mudshark. Looks like she fukked Common also.

conflead14f-1-web.jpg
Cac talk

Nikkaz don't say shyt like mudshark fakkit

Tell us some coded language or catch phrases for white boys that fukk other races of women... I've never heard of any...

This is a low-key way of shading women that like Black men lol.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Cac talk

Nikkaz don't say shyt like mudshark fakkit

Tell us some coded language or catch phrases for white boys that fukk other races of women... I've never heard of any...

This is a low-key way of shading women that like Black men lol.
Like y’all do with bed wench? :ohhh:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Bedwench are real just like Bucks. And a wench has no specific racial assignment. Asians are the biggest wenches there are for example. Merely dating interracially does not make one a wench.

Nice try tho.
Just stop Asian men don’t call Asian women bed wenches...purely African American vernacular

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Last edited:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Lol the term bedwench is not black and neither is the definition of it. Mudshark is racially charged and only applies to one race.

It's cool trying to be a contrarian but it won't work here fam.
Using my brain = being contrarian?

Never heard anyone outside of black men use the term bed wench. In facts thanks to Tariq Nasheed it’s now en Vogue.

That term isn’t specific to us either...they will use it if it was an Indian or Arab man as well.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Using my brain = being contrarian?

Never heard anyone outside of black men use the term bed wench. In facts thanks to Tariq Nasheed it’s now en Vogue.

That term isn’t specific to us either...they will use it if it was an Indian or Arab man as well.
Added a link in the post you quoted with a story of an Asian bedwench complaining about being called a bedwench by fellow Asians.

:umad:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
:ehh:He went to Crossroads High School in LA( a lot of people in Hollywood send their kids to their) I'm pretty sure he's been slamming pawgs for over 20 years now. Wouldn't be surprised if that's his preference of choice :yeshrug:
The coli doesn't care about preference of choice or what led to it. Like should always be with like no exceptions!:troll:

:troll::troll::troll: