Barksdale Organization vs Stansfield Organization

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
We talking at their peaks which would be season 1 for Avon, and 4 for Marlo. Which would break down something like this:

Weebay, Stinkum, Bird,

vs

Chris, Snoop, Monk

Chose doing the big 3 but if you wanna count the b team members you can. I dont even think its close. Only nikka on marlo team bout that life is chris, everybody would get served and tossed in the bushes :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Barksdale, no doubt. Bay> all them other nikkas. nikka was giving up bodies for pit beef samiches :wow: If it wasn't for Stringers snitching ass, Marlo woulda been done.

I know Slim Charles was a loyal soldier who was awaiting word but man did I get furious when he didn't just make the executive decision to light Marlo up when they had their shot. Avon woulda likely been like :manny: when he found out

-P-

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I know Slim Charles was a loyal soldier who was awaiting word but man did I get furious when he didn't just make the executive decision to light Marlo up when they had their shot. Avon woulda likely been like :manny: when he found out

-P-

He wasnt "cut out" to be a CEO.

Slim was my nikka tho. Hating seeing him be civil with Marlo

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Didn't Marlo make sure all of his lieutenants were marksmen?

Snoop: fukk DEM WESTCOAST nikkaS, CUS IN BMORE WE AIM AND HIT A nikka, YA HEARD?!

:to:

Weebay crosses out Monk. Snoop and Chris out match and take out Sorvino and Bird. Weebay by himself and gets got.

:why:

I don't like them Stansfield nikkas but their peak was much more organized than the Barksdales.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
As much as I despised Marlo's crew I have to agree with the above. Way more organized. Surprisingly too given how deep the Barksdale crew was. Really wish it would have been Slim to off Marlo though.

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The Stanfield organization was more ruthless no doubt. But sh!t, the Barksdales had it on lock. Hell, the cops didn't even know what he looked like for most of season 1. Stringer and Avon could have been untouchable if Avon could have learned to simmer down and leave the street in the streets when it was time to be a responsible adult. He realized that too late. That being said, I gotta give it to the Barksdale crew.

If the topic is which one is more vicious, I think the knee jerk reaction is to give it to Marlo's crew because of Marlo's demeanor and the fact that Chris and Snoop were so willing to kill so heartlessly and methodically. But Barksdale had shooters too and I'm not sure Chris would have been able to take out Wee Bey. I'd give viciousness to the Stanfield crew but honestly I think its a toss up.

Daps
I don't get how niccas can say Marlo was more organized...if the cops went at Marlo like they did Avon in season one, Marlo woulda lasted about an episode and a half.

Marlo was just young and wild, but he got lucky at a couple points (slim was in line to kill him, but it just happened that avon was getting locked up at the time so he couldn't give him the ok and prop joe schooling him on those phones)

Y'all must've forgot how much of a well-oiled machine that barksdale crew was.

NoCones

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Y'all must've forgot how much of a well-oiled machine that barksdale crew was.

true, breh
but barksdale seemed more in line cuz they was able to go so long with out heat. they had stability for a while before dangelo's murder case. once mcnutty was on the case, they was switchin shyt up and gettin lucky too. not to mention the in house nikkas that was bout to flip on them( wallace and dangelo). how many of marlos crew was even close to flippin?
to me it came down to discipline and respect vs discipline and fear

Daps
true, breh
but barksdale seemed more in line cuz they was able to go so long with out heat. they had stability for a while before dangelo's murder case. once mcnutty was on the case, they was switchin shyt up and gettin lucky too. not to mention the in house nikkas that was bout to flip on them( wallace and dangelo). how many of marlos crew was even close to flippin?
to me it came down to discipline and respect vs discipline and fear

They didn't just seem more organized, they WERE more organized. Y'all don't remember the burners and map codes and the fact that the police didn't even have an id on Avon for half of the season?

Everyone needs luck, including Avon. You forgot this or this?

I didn't mean to imply that Marlo was just lucky. Everyone does get lucky. Was just saying that Marlo didn't get where he was cuz he was well organized,, he got there cuz he just didn't give a fukk and was young and wild. And the proof is in the pudding, Marlo's take down was fairly easy once the cops got out of their own way.

Avon was systematically sound.

Daps
Reppin
Maryland by way of DC
As much as I hate Marlo's crew and wish that Slim had just made the call to kill Marlo, Chris and Vinson in the rim shop, they were more organized than Avon's team. Chris had them nikkas shooting with military precision.