*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" :beli:

VeUdbSb.jpg
@hood b. goode you still laughing at Urban?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
These Bucks can't seem to stay out of the spotlight. And for nothing other than negativity.. Smh.

How about be late to practice for helping an old lady cross the road? Or how about buying some groceries for a homeless person at the local supermarket? Lord knows you mufawkaazz are getting paid enough to share the wealth a little bit. :lolbron:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
These Bucks can't seem to stay out of the spotlight. And for nothing other than negativity.. Smh.

How about be late to practice for helping an old lady cross the road? Or how about buying some groceries for a homeless person at the local supermarket? Lord knows you mufawkaazz are getting paid enough to share the wealth a little bit. :lolbron:
Hows Ahmir Mitchell doing?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Not saying I agree that he should be suspended AT ALL,

But I just want you brehs to know that most of these schools will be playing NO GAMES when it comes to situations dealing with women in light of the Baylor, Tennessee and other programs being put on the summer jam screen recently.

These young boys gotta really watch how they move right now.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Not saying I agree that he should be suspended AT ALL,

But I just want you brehs to know that most of these schools will be playing NO GAMES when it comes to situations dealing with women in light of the Baylor, Tennessee and other programs being put on the summer jam screen recently.

These young boys gotta really watch how they move right now.
I understand what everything going on especially with the issues at FSU, Tennessee and Baylor. But there has to be a point where there is due process before someone get punished for bullshyt. Some of these females are just bitter and want to make the people close to them miserable too. OSU is not trying to get into the news for sexual misconduct and being proactive which I respect. But at the same time, they are giving some of these malicious female more power.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Any words on ya racist coach?

I'm not touching that shyt. I think you guys are wrong. I don't fukk with race related topics.

The fact is, I think you guys know what he meant. You know damn well he didn't mean it in a racist kind of way. His words were interpreted wrong. You and I both know it. But this country (this site especially) is so sensitive on the race topic, that any and everything gets overblown.

If Harbaugh would've said 'no comment' then he would have been labeled a racist anyway. If he would've supported Colin and can out and said so, the majority of America would've been down his throat.

I know what he meant by his comments. YOU know what he meant by the comments. Yet we not pick everything race related and blow it the fukk up. That's why this fukking country's headed to another civil war.

And one thing I've got in common with Kaep is this.. If trump gets elected, or if this country gets worse as far as racial tension goes, I'll take my ass to another country too. For my daughters sake.

#EndRant

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I understand what everything going on especially with the issues at FSU, Tennessee and Baylor. But there has to be a point where there is due process before someone get punished for bullshyt. Some of these females are just bitter and want to make the people close to them miserable too. OSU is not trying to get into the news for sexual misconduct and being proactive which I respect. But at the same time, they are giving some of these malicious female more power.
I agree 100% with you.

This current climate says that if a woman accuses you of rape/assault/misconduct then it MUST be true and your guilty in the court of public opinion.

These young athletes REALLY have to watch themselves and who they deal with.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I hope our nikka learn not to fukk with these white bytches. That's why I love black woman, even if you do that ain't gonna make their way to ruin your life just because you fukked and don't want a serious relationship.

Don't video tape shyt, just fukk and keep it moving. Hell if you have to make them sign consent forms.

Big ups to Zeke for saving those texts. These hoes are scandalous