*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I think Urb sees something special with this squad. He usually isn't speaking so glowingly about his squad unless he really sees they're ready for the big time. He's been pretty positive about the development of the players during this camp. Feels we have the deepest defensive line maybe since he's been here. Running 4 quality corners in the secondary. You can tell he's really excited about Weber too, I think we see a Hyde like breakout from him. And we have a 3-deep list of WRs. Every WR was a 4* or higher HS croot. Offensive line has the biggest issue of depth, but we had that issue in 2013 as well, which may have been our best line in recent memory. We've been remarkably healthy on the line since Urb's been here for whatever reason.

Final prediction, 12-1, Big Ten Champs, and make it to the playoffs.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I think Urb sees something special with this squad. He usually isn't speaking so glowingly about his squad unless he really sees they're ready for the big time. He's been pretty positive about the development of the players during this camp. Feels we have the deepest defensive line maybe since he's been here. Running 4 quality corners in the secondary. You can tell he's really excited about Weber too, I think we see a Hyde like breakout from him. And we have a 3-deep list of WRs. Every WR was a 4* or higher HS croot. Offensive line has the biggest issue of depth, but we had that issue in 2013 as well, which may have been our best line in recent memory. We've been remarkably healthy on the line since Urb's been here for whatever reason.

You can really tell when he speaks about this squad.. Can't wait. Gonna see them up close Saturday, got my tickets today

MustafaSTL

Daps
You can really tell when he speaks about this squad.. Can't wait. Gonna see them up close Saturday, got my tickets today
Ehh, yeah don't wanna have to do this to you, but yeah, you gone have to come up off them tickets.

Oh damn, that's right, I'll be in Chicago doing a Labor Day/Family trip. I'll be damned if I won't be watching the game on my phone wherever I'm at tho. :birdman:

So yeah, you're good, just don't be flashing them tickets like that next time. :violent:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Ehh, yeah don't wanna have to do this to you, but yeah, you gone have to come up off them tickets.

Oh damn, that's right, I'll be in Chicago doing a Labor Day/Family trip. I'll be damned if I won't be watching the game on my phone wherever I'm at tho. :birdman:

So yeah, you're good, just don't be flashing them tickets like that next time. :violent:

:whew:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

love them guys...
qpQxZHd.png

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

Caught the tail end of a sportcenter segement on the Buckeyes this morning. One of their reporters who been at practice was saying how Urban is confident in the young Bucks and how he didnt have to correct mistakes in practice cause they wasnt making any.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Caught the tail end of a sportcenter segement on the Buckeyes this morning. One of their reporters who been at practice was saying how Urban is confident in the young Bucks and how he didnt have to correct mistakes in practice cause they wasnt making any.
We might fukk around and go undefeated :wow: