*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Just finished up my second bar exam, this time for Illinois. Hopefully I pass, and that means @Buckeye Fever can smack a nikka in Illinois and I can represent you my nikka. :wow:
:pachaha:

But damn, a lawyer tho?!!:whoo:

I cant do nothin but :salute: that

That's one career I love seein' my ppl pursue:myman:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

5OJOrRl.jpg

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from the fair, there was some players there signing autographs. Mostly from back in the day tho.

I met Mr. Buckeye aka Buck-I-Guy

that nikka stay turnt the fukk up :mjlol:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Just got back from the fair, there was some players there signing autographs. Mostly from back in the day tho.

I met Mr. Buckeye aka Buck-I-Guy

that nikka stay turnt the fukk up :mjlol:
It's funny seeing so many hate on him, along with that bald headed cac with grey painting and like one other "superfan." Yeah he finds the camera and attention whores, but if he's still legit a fan, it doesn't bother me.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
A Look at How Ohio State's Depth Chart is Shaping Up After Day One of Fall Camp

Main pieces on the depth chart I see that could change are Jordan at guard (I think this is as much of a motivating thing from Urb to push the upper classmen as it is about how much Jordan appeared to be better than them in the spring), AJ Alexander at TE (one of the true freshmen will probably be getting that early look), and I'm not so sure Worley has Sam LB locked up over Jerome Baker. Hope Lattimore stays healthy and locks down that starting CB spot.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
OL Michael Jordan and WR Austin Mack got their black stripes removed in spring that's real impressive.

I can see Jordan starting at guard and Mack starting at WR along side Noah Brown on the outside with Corey Smith at slot

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
OL Michael Jordan and WR Austin Mack got their black stripes removed in spring that's real impressive.

I can see Jordan starting at guard and Mack starting at WR along side Noah Brown on the outside with Corey Smith at slot
They didnt even practice with the other freshman. They saying Malcolm Pridgeon is looking like a man amongst boys. If this O line comes together, we gonna make a run for that natty