*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Looks like that one of the young guns needs to step up during camp next month :martin:.
Dunn better find something to do with that degree and stop getting emotional when dealing with hoes :francis:.

Mikey Weber will make you forget all about Dunn.

I'd be more worried about the depth. Weber will be your future back for the next two years and you guys will be fine. I felt like I got kicked in the balls when he flipped to you guys last year.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

I'd be more worried about the depth. Weber will be your future back for the next two years and you guys will be fine. I felt like I got kicked in the balls when he flipped to you guys last year.
Hope so. We need him to ball out so that we can get back our big ten championship from bytch ass Sparty.

And make Harbaugh run to his big brother for a coaching job because he never going to win shyt while Meyer is in town :lolbron:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

Yeah its the Mike Weber show now. He'll show out. We also got Curtis Samuels who was Zeke backup his freshman yr than moved to h back last year. Im more worried bout the o line than rb's this year

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Yeah he's a stone cold conservative cac.
Nqqoju7.png