*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They didnt even practice with the other freshman. They saying Malcolm Pridgeon is looking like a man amongst boys. If this O line comes together, we gonna make a run for that natty

Yeah Meyer always say he doesn't recruit jucos to sit on the bench

They got Jones at LT, Bill Price at LG, Pat at Center, Pridgeon can start at G or RT. It look like he fighting Jordan for that G spot and He fight Prince for RT spot. I remember Brim from Landof10 and 11warriors guys saying Meyer was at Big Ten conference with glowing reviews of Jordan. He did all but name him and Prince starters.

But it's open battle

I know we pretty much got all the starters named

The only battles left are who going to start on the outside besides Noah Brown, Baker and Worley still going at for the outside linebacker spot, the other cornerback and the other safety spot I know they put Webb there for now but Meyer said it was up for grabs basically and I'm not sold on our DTs yet I think they going to have a rotation to start the season and figure who the best options are going forward

But you right we do got a National Championship contending team. OU game is going to let me know a lot of this team early.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
BTN stops by Ohio State’s fall camp
Ohio State is no stranger to media attention, and the dozens of reporters covering the team on Tuesday had some company in the form of the Big Ten Network, which is conducting its annual camp tour.

BTN reporter Tom Dienhart was on hand for Ohio State’s entire practice and shared five of his observationsfrom practice day No. 3 for the Buckeyes. Among the topics of discussion was redshirt freshman Mike Weber, who caught Dienhart’s eye.

1. Mike Weber looks good. The redshirt freshman arrived in Columbus with a fat scrapbook. I was impressed with how he performed in pass-protection, which typically is one of the most difficult things to pick up. He figured to start at some time in 2016 after Ezekiel Elliott bolted for the NFL. With Bri’onte Dunn booted from the club, that time came sooner than most expected. Weber looks the part, showing impressive moves. The guy could be a special back, but he isn’t as thick or strong as Elliott.

Given that the starting job is his in the wake of Bri’onte Dunn’s dismissal, Weber’s solid performance has to be exciting news for Buckeyes fans. The former Detroit Cass Tech star could be one of three Michigan natives to start for Ohio State this season, with safety Damon Webb and offensive guard Michael Jordan also currently projected to start.

Edit: full btn rundown

Dienhart: 5 things I learned at Ohio State football practice

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
BTN stops by Ohio State’s fall camp
Ohio State is no stranger to media attention, and the dozens of reporters covering the team on Tuesday had some company in the form of the Big Ten Network, which is conducting its annual camp tour.

BTN reporter Tom Dienhart was on hand for Ohio State’s entire practice and shared five of his observationsfrom practice day No. 3 for the Buckeyes. Among the topics of discussion was redshirt freshman Mike Weber, who caught Dienhart’s eye.

1. Mike Weber looks good. The redshirt freshman arrived in Columbus with a fat scrapbook. I was impressed with how he performed in pass-protection, which typically is one of the most difficult things to pick up. He figured to start at some time in 2016 after Ezekiel Elliott bolted for the NFL. With Bri’onte Dunn booted from the club, that time came sooner than most expected. Weber looks the part, showing impressive moves. The guy could be a special back, but he isn’t as thick or strong as Elliott.

Given that the starting job is his in the wake of Bri’onte Dunn’s dismissal, Weber’s solid performance has to be exciting news for Buckeyes fans. The former Detroit Cass Tech star could be one of three Michigan natives to start for Ohio State this season, with safety Damon Webb and offensive guard Michael Jordan also currently projected to start.

Edit: full btn rundown

Dienhart: 5 things I learned at Ohio State football practice
Damn Nick looks just like Joey out there. If you didn't no otherwise, you'd swear that was Joey still out there.

:ohlawd: shyt just isn't fair.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Damn Nick looks just like Joey out there. If you didn't no otherwise, you'd swear that was Joey still out there.

:ohlawd: shyt just isn't fair.
hell yea, mannerisms and all...
2JhFKyn.png
he does have a lisp tho..:lolbron: