*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

The Doer Of Deeds

Feed Me A Stray Cat
Daps
fukk, last two Buckeyes from my HS had major injuries cut them down.

Now we know why Jones and Cornell and Thompson all moved to DT. Comfortable with Hill/Sprinkle but the seven backups have zero snaps.

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
"Enters sterotypical STL question" is the bbq as good as good as advertised? :eat:
I'd say it's pretty good. My wife is from KC so you can't say shyt to them when it comes to bbq. They think they invented it. But there's some good places here. The most famous spot, Pappy's, be having lines like an hour long or longer. I don't like doing that shyt so I rarely go there.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Ritenour... :francis:
That's what's up. Only connection I ever had with Zeke's school John Burroughs was that that was the place where I took my ACT at. Coming from Gateway that damn school looked like a palace.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I'd say it's pretty good. My wife is from KC so you can't say shyt to them when it comes to bbq. They think they invented it. But there's some good places here. The most famous spot, Pappy's, be having lines like an hour long or longer. I don't like doing that shyt so I rarely go there.
Thats whats up, i always wondered. I lived in Texas, they brisket is slammin. Used to stop in Memphis the times id drive from Texas back to Ohio and Memphis ribs is slammin. Never been to Mizzou. Always heard about KC and ST.Louis Rib and Rib tips

MustafaSTL

Daps
Thats whats up, i always wondered. I lived in Texas, they brisket is slammin. Used to stop in Memphis the times id drive from Texas back to Ohio and Memphis ribs is slammin. Never been to Mizzou. Always heard about KC and ST.Louis Rib and Rib tips
Yeah if you're ever in STL and want some bbq, I'd say go to Pappy's, Bogarts, or Shaved Duck.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
:Bombaye:

Country’s No. 2 RB Cam Akers: ‘I definitely love Ohio State’

The Buckeyes currently have two 5-star prospects committed to their 2017 recruiting class – a class that is No. 1 in the country in the 247Sports recruiting rankings. There are a number of other 5-stars Urban Meyer and his staff are making a strong run at landing and one of those is Clinton, Miss., running back Cam Akers.

The one-time Alabama commitment visited Ohio State in March with his father and a little over a month later remains as interested as ever in the Buckeyes.

“I definitely love Ohio State,” Akers said. “My family and myself love Ohio State and what the [football] program is doing. They always produce good running backs. They are always in the running for the national championship and the academics are great also.”

MustafaSTL

Daps
Wade's dad on 11W pumping the :whoa: brakes on the Bama rumors. It's good to get a direct source on there. Like a few years ago when Meech was active on there.

Last edited:

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State

Big bills BBQ in Memphis :ohlawd:

You know you at a good spot when they serve spaghetti as a side :wow:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Wade's dad on 11W pumping the :whoa: breaks on the Bama rumors. It's good to get a direct source on there. Like a few years ago when Meech was active on there.

Yeah saw he posted some tweets of his son in OSU gear.

Big bills BBQ in Memphis :ohlawd:

You know you at a good spot when they serve spaghetti as a side :wow:

Never ate there, B B King joint on Beal me and wifey would eat and listen to the live bands. Joint is cool as hell. Interstate bbq when we went there use to get that bbq spaghetti. Rendevous ate there once, place is slammin, just always packed as hell