*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm:

Few days after this post, they both are asked to grey shirt

Maybe I know what I'm talking about :manny:
Clark committed to early, still needs to improve. I think they asked Sibley to grey shirt cause we most likely gonna get Akers the #2 back and already got Dobbins. Numbers are thin in this class

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jalin Marshall took a L today, He probly woulda got picked if he stayed another year as the starting WR

Tyvis got his degree so I can see why he left early. I always felt like he was jusr another Pitt Brown back there trying his hardest always out of place thats why I was shaking my head it took Meyer until the bowl game to start Vonn Bell

Farris just wasnt that great I didnt see it might can get on as a practice squad dude

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
REPORT: OHIO STATE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN CHASE FARRIS SIGNS WITH THE DETROIT LIONS
Eric Seger on April 30, 2016 at 7:03p@ericseger33
70236_h.jpg,qitok=8wzqF9aZ.pagespeed.ce.AmmyWNrONb.jpg

Email this ArticleShare on RedditShare on TwitterShare on Facebook
Chase Farris didn't receive an invitation to the NFL Combine or hear his name called during the NFL Draft, but he reportedly will still get a chance to live out his professional football dream.

The Ohio State offensive lineman is headed to the Detroit Lions as an undrafted free agent, according to Ryan Ginn of Buckeye Sports Bulletin.

Farris is set to join fellow Buckeye Taylor Decker in the Motor City. The Lions chose him 16th overall Thursday.

Farris served as Ohio State's right tackle in 2015, his lone season as a starter. Scouts evaluated him as a guard upon his exit from the program, and he played there in spot duty earlier in his career in Columbus.

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Great Insight somewhere along the line Danny stopped developing and Meyer realize he in play for Cam Akers

This is why you don't offer kids when they are freshmen....especially when they are Ohio kids. They could have waited until he was a senior and still gotten him.

I went to the same school as Clark and Sibley and people there are pissed at Urban. The last thing Urban needs to do is starting pisses of high school coaches.