*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
This is the kind of shyt that pisses me off about college football. Don't offer a kid (especially an Ohio kid) if you aren't willing to accept his commitment. If I was Sibley I would tell Urban to fukk off and then I would commit to Michigan State.
Sibley got till Feb to look else where if he chooses to do so. Its not like Urban told him last minute. This situation doesn't bother me. I could see if it were close to signing day but that shyt is way off.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Not bothered at all about asking him to grayshirt. Grayshirts have been around for quite some time now. We are super tight with numbers this year, this was bound to happen. Hell, Chrisman the all American punter that signed with OSU is grayshirting this fall. Happens at every school almost every season.

OSU could have pulled the schollie, would have looked bad, but it could have happened. Instead he's being asked to delay his enrollment for a semester. Given the RB depth he would redshirt next year (unless a wrath of injuries occur). He can fulfill his dream of suiting up for OSU, he's not being asked to put that aside. Don't really see the big fuss other than people feeling for him.

The Doer Of Deeds

Feed Me A Stray Cat
Daps
they went to Fork Union Military Academy for a year after committing then came OSU, i guess that just a college prep school but why?.......for grades? :jbhmm:

that hat look big af on Mike...:lolbron:
Cardale was grades. Carlos Hyde was grades. Never saw anything about Thomas, he may have just needed another year of exposure.

Spring game tomorrow:

Ohio State Releases 2016 Spring Game Rosters

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
a good recruit from my city committed to that team up North :shaq2:

The Doer Of Deeds

Feed Me A Stray Cat
Daps
:blessed:
pjp52Ov.png