*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Need to get him back in campus. Grimes was at FSU spring game, said we were still in the lead after his visit
Seeing his dad on there makes me think that he may actually stick with the commitment. Nobody should have a problem with him looking around, recruits should do that. Hell I have always said if I was a 5* croot I would take all 5 official visits just for the free trips and all the fixings. Just wish they wouldn't commit to hold their spot knowing they're not totally sure if that's where they want to be.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Urban asked Todd Sibley to take a grey shirt next year. 11W thread Birm said don't expect him in the 17 class. I'm thinking Urban knows Akers will committ or Harris will flip to us from Bama. Both are on campus now visiting for the spring game

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Looks like Urban asked Todd Sibley to take a grey shirt next year. 11W thread Birm said don't expect him in the 17 class. I'm thinking Urban knows Akers will committ or Harris will flip to us from Bama. Both are on campus now visiting for the spring game
9ONjW4R.png

MustafaSTL

Daps
:ohhh:

Been driving down to ATL so I missed that. Let me head over to 11W.

MustafaSTL

Daps
I did read on 11W that Shaun Wade's dad said Wade was good with sticking with the commitment but the dad isn't. Wants to make sure they check out other places before he is sure himself I guess. Time to lace them pockets boosters. :shaq:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Tell me you guys have 2-3 backs better than Sibley.. Because I just saw his junior film and the kid is an absolute beast. I know UM offered and is interested, but I think he goes to little brother State of not to you guys. Which is no Bueno.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Tell me you guys have 2-3 backs better than Sibley.. Because I just saw his junior film and the kid is an absolute beast. I know UM offered and is interested, but I think he goes to little brother State of not to you guys. Which is no Bueno.
We just got 1 not too long ago from Texas and most likely Akers will commit or Harris will flip from Bama :yeshrug:. It just comes down to numbers

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

This is the kind of shyt that pisses me off about college football. Don't offer a kid (especially an Ohio kid) if you aren't willing to accept his commitment. If I was Sibley I would tell Urban to fukk off and then I would commit to Michigan State.