*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I aint gonna front I was nervous as fukk that game. But when Elliot made that 80 yard TD I was :blessed:
I knew we were gonna win while we were losing. Going into halftime only down 1 while we were dominating the yardage. I knew if we just limited turnovers we would win the game.

Won't remove this game from my DVR. :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I knew we were gonna win while we were losing. Going into halftime only down 1 while we were dominating the yardage. I knew if we just limited turnovers we would win the game.

Won't remove this game from my DVR. :wow:
I was telling them fools when them went up 21-6 we score here and then get the ball back at half. We scored twice before half then right after half :mjlol:. We had 350 plus yards at half to their 150. We were good, just needed to score touchdowns in the red zone instead of those field goals.

Score here ball after half we good

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
I come in peace bruh what is going on with Johnnie Dixon and Torrence Gibson cause they were raw as hell down here in south FLA
Dixon been fighting tendinitis in both knees since he got to Columbus. Gibson red shirted last year. Should get some burn this year

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
@smitty22 is nick bosa 100% yet
No he still rehabbing
z4P6dmg.png

Will be 100% for fall camp though :Bombaye:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
You think dunn is gonna get the starting reps at RB over weber?
Read today he wasn't taking reps was just on the stationary bike. Guess he got some type of injury. Said Weber, the freshman Williams, and Dontre were taking reps in that order

The Doer Of Deeds

Feed Me A Stray Cat
Daps
I think they split with Samuel. Dunn has been talked up by Meyer for two years now and barely gets off special teams, plus isn't healthy enough to practice fully this spring.

Per game I could imagine:
12 - Samuel
8 - Weber
8 - Dunn
4 - Dontre Wilson

Weber and early enrollee Antonio Williams were 1-2 today, with Samuel/Dunn out. Wilson #1 at PR.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Glad our Buckeyes shytted on Harbaugh's sad/petty tweet.

And yeah, considering Gene Smith was at the podium celebrating our national championship last year, I think he's plenty relevant. Just a dumb petty move by Chester Harbaugh.