*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

The Doer Of Deeds

Feed Me A Stray Cat
Daps
I trust Meyer but Martell seems like a straight-up prick on social media. I get vibes of Tate Forcier or Clausen with this guy, plus he's undersized. He's valuable if he can deliver much of the Bishop Gorman crew (Garrett, Lindsey) but I don't like him as a prospect on his own.

His backup (Dorian Thompson-Robinson) might be a safer bet as a college player. Glad to see he's visiting alon with Martell.

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
remember dude committed to Auburn & got them tatted then flipped to Bama... :mjlol:
Yeah that was last year or the year before. Clark will be on campus this weekend. Him and sibley say that got questions to ask i guess with the Martell visit, and then the running back out of Texas that commited. Also the #1 rb thats commited to Bama ( can't think of his name right now) will be at our spring game.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Yeah that was last year or the year before. Clark will be on campus this weekend. Him and sibley say that got questions to ask i guess with the Martell visit, and then the running back out of Texas that commited. Also the #1 rb thats commited to Bama ( can't think of his name right now) will be at our spring game.
Naja Harris or something but i think bout Clark and Sibley aren't gonna do much if they coming to Ohio St. just don't see it..:francis:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Naja Harris or something but i think bout Clark and Sibley aren't gonna do much if they coming to Ohio St. just don't see it..:francis:
Yeah thats him. They can't be scared to come in and compete. They got a chance to be part of whats looking like a special class. They gotta know Ohio St gonna always have top talent.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Tyjon Lindsey feeling the Bucks after this visit.

Martell feeling the Bucks.

Darnay Holmes on his way for a visit.

This may be the GOAT got damn class. :wow: