*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

faint_zps87379f49.gif~c200

Rumors he is announcing tonight :blessed:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Rumors he is announcing tonight :blessed:
But do we have room now? People on Eleven Warriors freaking out that we could have taken Wint, Burns, and maybe Harrison but can't find room for Bruce. It sounds crazy to think, but really Bruce could have given a heads up that he was sticking with Miami and Urb went ahead and closed on Burns/Harrison. Fuller needs to go ahead and commit too. I know that scUM visit had to be :scust:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
But do we have room now? People on Eleven Warriors freaking out that we could have taken Wint, Burns, and maybe Harrison but can't find room for Bruce. It sounds crazy to think, but really Bruce could have given a heads up that he was sticking with Miami and Urb went ahead and closed on Burns/Harrison. Fuller needs to go ahead and commit too. I know that scUM visit had to be :scust:
If Bruce been telling Urban he wants in, i dont think he would have taken Harrison over him. I dont think we get another DT this class and we have room for Bruce. Yeah Fuller need to commit soon. I expect he will in the next couple days

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah as soon as Birm said that Urban might to turn Sam Bruce away

Them dudes went crazy in the comment section and forums

They started to get mad Ohio State took flyers on Gavin Cupp,Wint and Burns

To me it is what it is

It would be cool to get him but I don't think it's like You make room no matter what type of situation like if 5 star DT Gray wanted in

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yeah as soon as Birm said that Urban might to turn Sam Bruce away

Them dudes went crazy in the comment section and forums

They started to get mad Ohio State took flyers on Gavin Cupp,Wint and Burns

To me it is what it is

It would be cool to get him but I don't think it's like You make room no matter what type of situation like if 5 star DT Gray wanted in
It's funny they act like they are more aware of the situation than the head damn coach. I'm not gonna act like Urb is perfect and hasn't made a mistake before in taking one kid over another, but damn, we don't know anywhere close to the details to be freaking out. That's the price of big time college football where there are a lot of fans like for OSU, but really there are a number of scenarios that could be in play here. Bruce really could have tried to flip and Urb told him to wait until they figure out the numbers, then took Harrison and Burns. Or, Bruce told them he's sticking with Miami. Or, Bruce is all in if he wants to flip and OSU has no numbers issue. Or, Urb sees us loaded at WR with more to come next year (just gone head and commit Grimes :beli:) and doesn't see the need to add anymore WRs for this class. Or, Urb is waiting to see if Corey Smith gets his 6th year or nah before adding one more WR. Or, Urb knows a few more defensive players could be getting medical hardships (Berger) or transferring, and knows he needs another commit or two on that side. We just need to sit back and wait for the chips to fall, Urb got this.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
It's funny they act like they are more aware of the situation than the head damn coach. I'm not gonna act like Urb is perfect and hasn't made a mistake before in taking one kid over another, but damn, we don't know anywhere close to the details to be freaking out. That's the price of big time college football where there are a lot of fans like for OSU, but really there are a number of scenarios that could be in play here. Bruce really could have tried to flip and Urb told him to wait until they figure out the numbers, then took Harrison and Burns. Or, Bruce told them he's sticking with Miami. Or, Bruce is all in if he wants to flip and OSU has no numbers issue. Or, Urb sees us loaded at WR with more to come next year (just gone head and commit Grimes :beli:) and doesn't see the need to add anymore WRs for this class. Or, Urb is waiting to see if Corey Smith gets his 6th year or nah before adding one more WR. Or, Urb knows a few more defensive players could be getting medical hardships (Berger) or transferring, and knows he needs another commit or two on that side. We just need to sit back and wait for the chips to fall, Urb got this.
We'll find out in a couple hours if he is in or not. Announcing at 7:10

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
im hearing we didn't have room for him..:beli:

How can you not have room for an elite playmaker like Bruce but then take chances on much lower ranked players?

Why are we taking so many low ranked DB's this year when we already are loaded with elite DB recruits for 2017????