*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Come on guys you knew damn well Ohio State wasn't going to pull a 5 star DT out of Louisiana.

Going forward, I am really worried about our defensive tackles. You win national championships along the defensive line and our recruiting there has been subpar.

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Come on guys you knew damn well Ohio State wasn't going to pull a 5 star DT out of Louisiana.

Going forward, I am really worried about our defensive tackles. You win national championships along the defensive line and our recruiting there has been subpar.
We got 4 redshirt freshman DT Robert Landers,DaVon Hamilton, Joshua Alabi, Dremont Jones and plus Jashon Cornell is wide enough to move in the middle. We got three upperclassmen DT Michael Hill, Tracy Sprinkle and Donovan Munger. 2016 4 star DT Barrows just enrolled plus we leading for DT Jamar King and we already got a commitment from 2017 4 star Cage. On the outside we just got two 2016 5 stars DEs Nick Bosa and Johnthan Cooper. Returning starter DE Tyquan Lewis who did good starting in place of dismissed DE Noah Spence. Freshman All American DE Sam Hubbard taking DE Joey Bosa spot. We got DEs Jayln Homles and Darius Slade backing them up. I don't know what more do you want.:manny:

Your buckeye fandom looking suspect in the light:patrice:

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
We got 4 redshirt freshman DT Robert Landers,DaVon Hamilton, Joshua Alabi, Dremont Jones and plus Jashon Cornell is wide enough to move in the middle. We got three upperclassmen DT Michael Hill, Tracy Sprinkle and Donovan Munger. 2016 4 star DT Barrows just enrolled plus we leading for DT Jamar King and we already got a commitment from 2017 4 star Cage. On the outside we just got two 2016 5 stars DEs Nick Bosa and Johnthan Cooper. Returning starter DE Tyquan Lewis who did good starting in place of dismissed DE Noah Spence. Freshman All American DE Sam Hubbard taking DE Joey Bosa spot. We got DEs Jayln Homles and Darius Slade backing them up. I don't know what more do you want.:manny:

That's Kingpin for you. When we lost to Va Tech he wanted everyone but Urb fired and swore this program was fukked. Fast forward a few months and you know what happened.

Spanky 6000

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

I am not talking about pass rushers......obviously we are stacked there. But in terms of defensive tackles you have to admit that we have struck out on all of the elite options we have targeted the past few years. It just sucks that so few big time DT's come out of the Midwest.