*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I am not talking about pass rushers......obviously we are stacked there. But in terms of defensive tackles you have to admit that we have struck out on all of the elite options we have targeted the past few years. It just sucks that so few big time DT's come out of the Midwest.
Breh I just named 9 DTs on the roster most of them are 4 star and a few 3 star:leostare:

Tommy Schutt was a 5 star and he was average at best and Joey Bosa was a 4 star and probly better than all the defensive 5 star player rated ahead of him.

Same with Lb 5 star Curtis Grant being the top linebacker in the nation I don't think he in the league playing right now while Derron Lee was a skinny 3-star dual threat QB who probly going to be taken in the 1st or 2nd round.

Dudes get to hang up on these 5 star ratings when the player development is matters the most and Larry Johnson is great at developing defense lineman Sam Hubbard was a safety in high school they turned him into Freshman All American DE:skip:

so calm down breh Larry Johnson got this

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Breh I just named 9 DTs on the roster most of them are 4 star and a few 3 star:leostare:

Tommy Schutt was a 5 star and he was average at best and Joey Bosa was a 4 star and probly better than all the defensive 5 star player rated ahead of him.

Same with Lb 5 star Curtis Grant being the top linebacker in the nation I don't think he in the league playing right now while Derron Lee was a skinny 3-star dual threat QB who probly going to be taken in the 1st or 2nd round.

Dudes get to hang up on these 5 star ratings when the player development is matters the most and Larry Johnson is great at developing defense lineman Sam Hubbard was a safety in high school they turned him into Freshman All American DE:skip:

so calm down breh Larry Johnson got this
Sprinkle and Hill will be fine. Them dudes played well against ND, and now they'll get all the reps. Dude buggin out for nothing.