*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
We are not "praying" for it :heh:. We just know that he is going to lose his composure again after another ass kicking and run off:smugdraper:.

So what's gonna happen first? Harbaugh loses his composure again and bolts, or Urban gets another health scare, and retires.. only to come back and coach Notre Dame the very next year?

Question of the day: how many WHOLE championships do scUM have since the 1940's?
X2qZOsH.png

.5 more than the total number of points that your squad put up on the board last night. :yeshrug:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Erick Smith time... :wow:
Nah it seem like Jordan Fuller was next man up during the season I'd imagine it will be him and Damon Webb going into the spring could change with all the DB recruits coming early enrollment the secondary will be looking different because both Conley and Lattimore will declare since they both rated as 1st rounders. Damon Antoinette and Denzel Ward was going burned all year I can imagine Urban/Combs waiting all the way until the summer to pick the starting secondary

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Nah it seem like Jordan Fuller was next man up during the season I'd imagine it will be him and Damon Webb going into the spring could change with all the DB recruits coming early enrollment the secondary will be looking different because both Conley and Lattimore will declare since they both rated as 1st rounders. Damon Antoinette and Denzel Ward was going burned all year I can imagine Urban/Combs waiting all the way until the summer to pick the starting secondary
only because Smith was recovering from surgery... & we're probably gonna get the 3 top 5 ranked CBs in this recruiting class.. :ehh: