*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always a good season if we beat michigan
KPbULXN.png

Offense needs alot of work which starts with JT

Defense is young but got heart, they will be stronger next year

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Keeping it 100 we shouldnt have been there :pachaha:

But I don't give a fukk. I had a small glimmer of hope that maybe just maybe we would have came out looking like a complete different. A new offensive scheme and not that same ol give Samuel the ball and hope for the best.

Our offense isn't balanced, I thought after the Oklahoma game our offense was gonna peak and be deadly, nah it was just that Oklahoma's defense was trash. How do you expect the receivers to get open when they have literally no confidence to do so. They barely get touches, JT doesn't throw to them and when he does it's mostly off target. So if I'm a receiver, I'm thinking man whats the point. He's just going to throw it to Curtis or he aint gonna hit. fukk it :yeshrug:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I see that you are still obsessed with us :umad:.

Not really. It's just ironic. I went and grabbed some breakfast this morning.. and as I sat there drinking my coffee.. I looked at the glazed donut in front of me, and it reminded me of you guys.

Nothing to do with obsession. Unless you're talking bout that Dunkin' Donuts light and sweet coffee. :blessed:

Always a good season if we beat michigan
KPbULXN.png

Offense needs alot of work which starts with JT

Defense is young but got heart, they will be stronger next year

So beating Michigan is all your seasons about now? I thought you guys were championship contenders year in and year out? "We RELOAD" is what I recall you hoes preaching all year. :gucci:

When to the 11 warriors website this afternoon, no news on Beck being fired yet :stopitslime:.

Beck's getting that Don Brown 5 year extension. :ufdup:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Not really. It's just ironic. I went and grabbed some breakfast this morning.. and as I sat there drinking my coffee.. I looked at the glazed donut in front of me, and it reminded me of you guys.

Nothing to do with obsession. Unless you're talking bout that Dunkin' Donuts light and sweet coffee. :blessed:
nikka you ain't shyt :russ:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

And Jim is getting ready to interview for one of these NFL coaching vacancies. Better be ready to go back to being irrelevant in college football
1940.jpg

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

that avi reminds me of something as well...
2JhFKyn.png

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So beating Michigan is all your seasons about now? I thought you guys were championship contenders year in and year out? "We RELOAD" is what I recall you hoes preaching all year. :gucci:

nikka you said that not me:beli:

Buckeyes will be back next year.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
And Jim is getting ready to interview for one of these NFL coaching vacancies. Better be ready to go back to being irrelevant in college football
1940.jpg

That's what all the fan bases are praying for. That Harbaugh leaves. :heh:

Not happening anytime soon though.
that avi reminds me of something as well...
2JhFKyn.png

Greatness?

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
Id rather lose in the playoffs then win a crappy bowl game half the fun of being in the playoffs is being happy during christmas week etc.

Im more excited for next year than ever now that we have a chip on our shoulder after the disaster last night. The Clemson loss will catch a bit of slack when they play well vs Bama. The way we played was awful and inexcusable and we deserve any hate people want to throw us after last night but the team is young and sometimes you need to get fukked up to change things that have been needing to change for a while now.

Still was a good season overall for sure.

Last edited: