*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
KBieihu.png
Right on :myman:

Reps

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Look, im happy we won today. but my fukking god we have work to do.

Idk if its jt or the coaches, but breh cant keep holding the fukking ball in the pocket against an elite defense like michigan or alabama.

This shyt has been going on like this for too long. jt needs to go through more of his reads and if shyt aint there, run or throw it away. u cant keep the ball more than 3 seconds against that pass rush. He is in his third year and has regressed as a passer. if he keeps playing like this, aint no way we beating bama.

Idk if we been spoiled by zeke, but weber is no where near a power back that we need. im glad he played tougher today, but we need a better running game in the tackles besides jt.

And the playcalling and miscommunication is horrid. urban needs to do something with wariner and beck. because this shyt is not working. we looking like les miles at lsu at times.

Our defense is tough. i still think michigan, wisconsin and bama has a better d. but were younger and thats impressive.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Idk if its jt or the coaches, but breh cant keep holding the fukking ball in the pocket against an elite defense like michigan or alabama.

This shyt has been going on like this for too long. jt needs to go through more of his reads and if shyt aint there, run or throw it away. u cant keep the ball more than 3 seconds against that pass rush. He is in his third year and has regressed as a passer. if he keeps playing like this, aint no way we beating bama.

Idk if we been spoiled by zeke, but weber is no where near a power back that we need. im glad he played tougher today, but we need a better running game in the tackles besides jt.

And the playcalling and miscommunication is horrid. urban needs to do something with wariner and beck. because this shyt is not working. we looking like les miles at lsu at times.

Our defense is tough. i still think michigan, wisconsin and bama has a better d. but were younger and thats impressive.
Enjoy the win

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

I feel you and I hope that Meyer do make some changes this off-season because the offensive line and QB play has regressed big time this year. Hopefully, they will work on those two issues during the break. But for today, let enjoy the win and we can bytch about those details tomorrow or later on.