*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Cavs off Saturday, expect Bron to be on the sidelines with all them recruits.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Cavs off Saturday, expect Bron to be on the sidelines with all them recruits.
Was reading the thread on Eleven Warriors about who they think could be the celebrity game picker on Gameday. Could be Bron. Could be Zeke since the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving. But I think Tressel would be the ultimate epic move since he shytted on scUM so much.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Was reading the thread on Eleven Warriors about who they think could be the celebrity game picker on Gameday. Could be Bron. Could be Zeke since the Cowboys play on Thanksgiving. But I think Tressel would be the ultimate epic move since he shytted on scUM so much.
Sweater Vest :blessed:

User smiles gone :dwillhuh:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
No need for a extra game, just beat scUM
this is true...
DMOTlwE.png

fukk that, i want us to have a B1G championship..
qOwvkdo.png

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yeah I hear people saying it may not be bad to just win and rest up for the playoffs, but nah the competitor in these dudes leads me to believe they want to win the Big Ten title. Urb only has one so far, with a total of 2 regular season Big Ten losses in 5 years.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
Yeah I hear people saying it may not be bad to just win and rest up for the playoffs, but nah the competitor in these dudes leads me to believe they want to win the Big Ten title. Urb only has one so far, with a total of 2 regular season Big Ten losses in 5 years.

I rather we play in the big ten title in stay game ready I remember when we had that long lay off in between beating scum and playing for the national championship in 2006