*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
More on Browning from Steve Witfong @JALEN HURTS :UmadOH:

Steve Wiltfong 58920 posts
88 minutes ago
Just updated this story.

Two well-places sources now have me believing OSU has taken the lead here.

#Crootin

“This is going to be interesting,” said a source to 247Sports shortly after five-star outside linebacker Baron Browning pushed back his commitment date.

The Kennedale (Texas) High standout was scheduled to announce his decision Tuesday evening but Tweeted Monday that he’d be postponing.

No longer announcing tomorrow, I need some more time to think & weigh my options to ensure I make the right decision for me & my future ...
— Baron Browning (@baronbrwnng) November 29, 2016

Several sources on the next level thought Browning would push things back so this didn't come as a surprise.

I put in a 247Sports Crystal Ball for Alabama on Nov. 17 and still thought that's where he would end up Tuesday morning. The word “surged” has been used to describe the Tide’s rise with Browning behind the scenes.

However, by late Tuesday morning, sources indicate Ohio State is in the driver's seat.

"Baron to Ohio," the source told 247Sports. "Bama led until last night when he changes his mind."

Browning was at Ohio State this past weekend for his official and 247Sports is told he was more and more engaged as the visit went on. Another source confirmed confidence is growing in the Buckeyes camp.

In addition to Ohio State and Alabama, UCLA has been with Browning from the beginning led by the efforts of Scott White who has the best relationship with the U.S. Army All-American. He spent the previous weekend at UCLA where he clicked with White and the guys.

Alabama had Browning in the weekend of Oct. 21 and we know he’s got a good rapport with their commits. Ace recruiter Tosh Lupoi is leading the charge for the Crimson Tide.

We’ll see if the hire of Tom Herman at Texas moves the needle for the Longhorns but the buzz I’ve heard regarding Browning the entire cycle is that he’s excited about leaving the state to play on the next level. Florida State got an official from Browning, and his lead recruiter there, Tim Brewster, has been linked to possibly joining Herman in Austin so perhaps that would help the Longhorns as well if it came to fruition.

A source indicates a decision could come from Browning on Thursday. He will enroll early to the school that he chooses.

247Sports ranks Browning as the nation’s No. 1 outside linebacker. He checks at No. 9 overall per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

88 minutes ago
Just updated this story.

#Crootin

“This is going to be interesting,” said a source to 247Sports shortly after five-star outside linebacker Baron Browning pushed back his commitment date.

The Kennedale (Texas) High standout was scheduled to announce his decision Tuesday evening but Tweeted Monday that he’d be postponing.

No longer announcing tomorrow, I need some more time to think & weigh my options to ensure I make the right decision for me & my future ...

Several sources on the next level thought Browning would push things back so this didn't come as a surprise.

I put in a 247Sports Crystal Ball for Alabama on Nov. 17 and still thought that's where he would end up Tuesday morning. The word “surged” has been used to describe the Tide’s rise with Browning behind the scenes.

However, by late Tuesday morning, sources indicate Ohio State is in the driver's seat.

"Baron to Ohio," the source told 247Sports. "Bama led until last night when he changes his mind."

Browning was at Ohio State this past weekend for his official and 247Sports is told he was more and more engaged as the visit went on. Another source confirmed confidence is growing in the Buckeyes camp.

In addition to Ohio State and Alabama, UCLA has been with Browning from the beginning led by the efforts of Scott White who has the best relationship with the U.S. Army All-American. He spent the previous weekend at UCLA where he clicked with White and the guys.

Alabama had Browning in the weekend of Oct. 21 and we know he’s got a good rapport with their commits. Ace recruiter Tosh Lupoi is leading the charge for the Crimson Tide.

We’ll see if the hire of Tom Herman at Texas moves the needle for the Longhorns but the buzz I’ve heard regarding Browning the entire cycle is that he’s excited about leaving the state to play on the next level. Florida State got an official from Browning, and his lead recruiter there, Tim Brewster, has been linked to possibly joining Herman in Austin so perhaps that would help the Longhorns as well if it came to fruition.

A source indicates a decision could come from Browning on Thursday. He will enroll early to the school that he chooses.

247Sports ranks Browning as the nation’s No. 1 outside linebacker. He checks at No. 9 overall per the industry-generated 247Sports Composite.
too all the recruits out there, who don't wanna be on a team where the head coach's....all up in the post-game interviews, all on the TV, having temper tantrums....then come to Ohio State...
HlY1w75.png

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

88 minutes ago
Just updated this story.

#Crootin

He would have just sat on the bench for 2 years for us:russell: