*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

:brutuswow:

That game was amazing. But as much as i salivated that win, the loss to florida in the chip still hurts way more because i knew we could have been one of the greateat teams of all time.

When i saw troy smith get his heisman, breh put on at least 20lbs :dwillhuh:

Didnt think it would effect his play but it did. then ted got hurt on the opening kickoff td return due to celebrating and i was like :dwillhuh:

Everybody looked so slow and non conditioned because they thought it was a cake walk. it was karma for what happened when we played miami in the chip. errybody thought miami had it won which motivated us to come out swinging and set the tone.

The difference is we barely won due to miami having an all time talented squad. florida whooped our asses and i still aint recovered from it :mjcry:

无名的

Superstar
Daps

:brutuswow:

I'll never forget that game. My girl and I just broke up. We had a third friend who had a bad leg, so he got handicapped seating. Amazing seats. I sold our two tickets when we split and sold them for like $3000 and gave her like $400 and kept the rest... then my dad took me to the game with his company tickets

:wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Off topic just ranting.
75 yesterday, perfect weather. Got home from work, raked n picked up leaves. Cut grass one last time before winter. Yard looking immaculate :Bombaye:. Wake up this morning to the sound of wind :BrutusDahell:. Look out window see rain and leaves all over my fukkin yard :Scustbrutus:. Wake wifey up like come look at this shyt :sadbucks:. Wifey hit me with nikka this better be important you waking me up :Unoudonebuckedup:. She look outside then look at me and laugh and hit me with the :UmadOH: and went back to bed. fukkin Ohio weather, 75 one day, cold as shyt the next :BrutusPacSpit:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Off topic just ranting.
75 yesterday, perfect weather. Got home from work, raked n picked up leaves. Cut grass one last time before winter. Yard looking immaculate :Bombaye:. Wake up this morning to the sound of wind :BrutusDahell:. Look out window see rain and leaves all over my fukkin yard :Scustbrutus:. Wake wifey up like come look at this shyt :sadbucks:. Wifey hit me with nikka this better be important you waking me up :Unoudonebuckedup:. She look outside then look at me and laugh and hit me with the :UmadOH: and went back to bed. fukkin Ohio weather, 75 one day, cold as shyt the next :BrutusPacSpit:
Yeah it was 80 in STL on Thursday, now it's like 33 this morning. Gotta love the Midwest.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
11 am central kickoff. Gotta get my drinking in early.

Gotta work today but I thought about putting some henny in my coffee this morning

dL4yrc5.jpg