*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
It's about right now where I don't like the night time kickoff. Day is dragging.

MustafaSTL

Daps
5th

:russell:

See y'all in the next 2 weeks for the beat down of scUM. That win will be so epic (again). :buckeyebanderas:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
5th

:russell:

See y'all in the next 2 weeks for the beat down of scUM. That win will be so epic (again). :buckeyebanderas:

Yea I know.. I just wish we could be the juggernaut known as Penn State. :russell:

You guys are gonna have a problem though.. we wear all whites for our away jerseys. And we all know how those things affect your teams play and all. *cough*white out*cough*

:mjpls:

MustafaSTL

Daps
Yea I know.. I just wish we could be the juggernaut known as Penn State. :russell:

You guys are gonna have a problem though.. we wear all whites for our away jerseys. And we all know how those things affect your teams play and all. *cough*white out*cough*

:mjpls:
We also know how playing OSU has been bad for scUM. *cough* 0-4 against Urb *cough* lost 9 of 10 *cough*

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
You must be a youngin.. :ufdup:

If not, you know how this shyt goes. :sas2:
Sorry I wasn't alive in 1904 during scUM's heyday.
VO2lxeU.png

MustafaSTL

Daps
Only thing about the playoffs I'm mad about is that I was hoping OSU would be in the Peach Bowl. Was thinking of driving down to ATL if we we made it there. Now it's most likely that if we make the playoffs we'd be a 2 or 3 seed against Clemson in the Fiesta because Bama would get the Peach Bowl being number one and it being closer to them. Ah well, OSU has done well at the Fiesta Bowl in recent years.