*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Wtf is up with these dudes? its like they left their game in oklahoma. damn :snoop:
2 straight away games vs teams coming off a bye week has really killed our confidence. we just gotta regain it
hBDE5BG.png

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Y'all say that shyt every year. We all know what the end result will be :youngsabo:.

I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But there's a new sheriff in town.. you know how the cycle goes. Neither one of us stays on top forever. This is the NEW 10 year war.. your 10 years are up. :birdman:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Warriner and Beck. We will lose probably 2-3 more games and maybe bowl game too. He has been figured out. Stop the read option and pack the box and stop the run and JT is done. Dude can't read a defense because the wide receiver routes created by Beck and Warriner are ass. Curl and comeback routes all day. I seen a player where all 4 receivers ran a comeback route. fukking disgusting play design and play calling.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But there's a new sheriff in town.. you know how the cycle goes. Neither one of us stays on top forever. This is the NEW 10 year war.. your 10 years are up. :birdman:
New sheriff in town and talking about a new 10 year war :skip:

Totally disregard that their 'new' sheriff was hired last year and is already 0-1 :skip:

I guess itll be new sheriff again next year with a new 10 year war :skip:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
New sheriff in town and talking about a new 10 year war :skip:

Totally disregard that their 'new' sheriff was hired last year and is already 0-1 :skip:

I guess itll be new sheriff again next year with a new 10 year war :skip:

Put your hands, where I can see them :violent:

:heh:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Put your hands, where I can see them :violent:

:heh:
Breh, even tho u a piece of donkey doo doo scUM. im finna be in orlando early december for 2 weeks of vacation.

Need some advice on what to do besides the theme parks. and how amway arena? might catch a magic game too.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Who you coming with? What do you like to do? Orlando's pretty much got any and everything to do. Magic tickets can be scalped, day of on the cheap, because we're fukking terrible.

We got outlet malls everywhere. Tons of places to catch shows/concerts.