*barking dogs* All I Need Is One Quarterback:2016 Ohio State Buckeyes Prove We Are Stillmatic Thread

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Who you coming with? What do you like to do? Orlando's pretty much got any and everything to do. Magic tickets can be scalped, day of on the cheap, because we're fukking terrible.

We got outlet malls everywhere. Tons of places to catch shows/concerts.
Im coming with my whole family. Basically taking my two sisters and their families with my mom. i rented out a 6 bedroom villa out in windsor hills.

We doing all the parks and even busch in tampa. im definitely gonna catch a magic game - but looking at their schedule, the only team worth going to see them play is the clippers. was crushed when i saw my bulls, or cavs or warriors wasnt playing there on my vacation.

During the day, ill be with my family. but at night... :steviej: ol unc gonna be sowing his oats. whats some good places to find grown women cuz i cant deal with these young hoes.

also, im game to try anything new. how cheap are the scalp tickets? and any other suggestions por favor

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Im coming with my whole family. Basically taking my two sisters and their families with my mom. i rented out a 6 bedroom villa out in windsor hills.

We doing all the parks and even busch in tampa. im definitely gonna catch a magic game - but looking at their schedule, the only team worth going to see them play is the clippers. was crushed when i saw my bulls, or cavs or warriors wasnt playing there on my vacation.

During the day, ill be with my family. but at night... :steviej: ol unc gonna be sowing his oats. whats some good places to find grown women cuz i cant deal with these young hoes.

also, im game to try anything new. how cheap are the scalp tickets? and any other suggestions por favor

I'm having breakfast with my little one. I'll DM you a bunch of shyt. Pick and choose what you'd like to do. There's something for everyone out here. ESPECIALLY for families.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Aight, a little bit of optimism:

After beating Nebraska next week, we will have beaten three of the top 12 teams in the country, two of those wins coming on the road at night.

Only loss is a night game at Happy Valley to the number 20 team (when we should have won, but I digress). Not near like losing to a .500 Va Tech team at home by 2 TDs.

Northwestern isn't the team we saw at the beginning of the season. They arguably looked as good if not better against MSU as scUM did.

And as far as playing scUM, y'all should know the team we see for the first 11 games will be nothing like the team that will show up for THE Game with everything on the line at home.

I know there's some mistakes, and I swear I hate them tucking the ball and playing Tressel ball with the game tight, but this team will be ok. Competition is tough and we're 7-1. Many saw us losing at least twice by now with all those early road night games. Offense did look better putting up about 450 yards. Defense gave up a few plays, but defense I'm definitely not worried about.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Big game tomorrow night. Throwback unis and big name recruits on deck.

This has to be the time we put our foot on some necks and make people respect us again. Early this season we were hailed as better than Bama. A few games later our annually beaten rivals are being touted as better by the misinformed. Gotta get back to winning by multiple TDs. It'll happen if the offense takes another step forward.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Game day. Another top 10-15 opponent, finally one at home though. Bucks by double digits.
Yeaaahh... i doubt that. nebraska is a legit top 10 team. we still havent established a great running game since oklahoma. if they cant run the ball, we aint beating piss n blue

MustafaSTL

Daps
Yeaaahh... i doubt that. nebraska is a legit top 10 team. we still havent established a great running game since oklahoma. if they cant run the ball, we aint beating piss n blue
If we can dominate Oklahoma on the road, we can beat Nebraska by at least 10 at home.