Barcelona should sell Tyrannical Messi to PSG and Let Neymar shine ....

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Gaymar ain't shyt, Barcelona is going to get kicked out of La Liga once they secede from Spain. Benitez and Ronaldo will bury them in their last season of La Liga. :blessed:

And Gaymar isn't black. Ramirez is, there is huge difference.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Well obvoiusly when he plays at a team thats known for parking the bus and playing anti-football he isnt going to reach his full potential. I think mourinho hurt his progression abit. He needs leave for psg or real madrid thats if ronaldo leaves.
Are you with the Arsenal m8?

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Neymar is partially black and it's cool to see him embracing his natural features rather than presenting himself like a tan CAC

That's all there is to it. This thread did not need to go 5 pages deep :russ:

He shaved his hair to show support to a family member who has cancer. Lol at embracing his natural features.

Dav8

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This picture doesn't prove anything (and is misleading). Neymar is bleaching his skin and hair, but he's still black. So is Talisca (to the top right?), Marcelo, maybe my nikka Coutinho. This is what Talisca really looks like (top right).This guy is black:

250075767.jpg

Neymar with Robinho:
neymar-robinho-nostalgic-super-star-child-kid-young-little-funny-cute-hilarious-vintage-suarez-ronaldo-messi-neymar.jpg

African Americans are mixed yet are still black. So what's the difference? He's black. :rudy:

Neymar is not and has never bleached his skin, he's the same color he's always been. It all depends on if his skin is tanned (sun), also the lighting/filter of the picture, and when he lightens his hair.

Same skin tone as when he was a kid (This season)
tumblr_nx3rph832s1tmwpcqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nxidher0FG1tmwpcqo1_500.jpg

As a kid, same skin color
article-2659244-1ED1453B00000578-981_634x390.jpg

CJpQWI7WcAAeevd.jpg

You can find pictures all through out the years including this year where depending on the things I listed he looks darker or lighter.

It all comes down to what picture you choose.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Best player on the planet right now,

Injury free Neymar wins 2016 Ballon Dor

The successor to Ronaldinho has officially arrived
:merchant:

I hope not....

Ronaldinho got too content with his success.

Though Neymar doesn't have a world cup so does that keeps him hungry?.:jbhmm:

Ronaldinho got the World Cup,killed it in Europe for a few years and then said

:russell:

"Time to party and fukk hoes 18 hours out the day ":ahh::win:
giphy.gif

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
There are some troubled people in this thread :huhldup:

Y'alls obsession with race and racial purity is beyond disturbing on so many different levels.
this thread really is dispiriting, in America he's subjectively black or mixed in Brazil he's pardo in the rest of the world no one cares...and Alves is a guy with questionable fashion sense and Hulk is just questionable overall. He still needs to go to Maury, that kid is damn near scandinavian! :mindblown:

Daps
Honestly I'm not impressed by the goal. It's laughably easy to score goals on lower league La Liga competition. The only good teams in La Liga are Barcelona, Madrid and Athletico. Barcelona and Madrid are only good because they but the best players. Every other team in La Liga is weak and Everton would crush them.

You are totally clueless.

Daps
Villareal, Bilbao, Sevilla and Valencia are not better than Tottenham, Southampton, Everton and Liverpool.

Dude, are you English? I can understand why the English would overhype their shytty league but don't see why anyone else would. Its the same delusion that causes them to overhype their crappy national team every time there is a tournament.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, are you English? I can understand why the English would overhype their shytty league but don't see why anyone else would. Its the same delusion that causes them to overhype their crappy national team every time there is a tournament.

Wolfsburg is 3rd in the Bundesliga and Everton beat them like 2-0 in the Europe league. Explain.