Barcelona should sell Tyrannical Messi to PSG and Let Neymar shine ....

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been addressed it and even posted pics of their parents. You're so far gone that you won't even admit his mom is white :dead:

I asked you before if every Puerto Rican that is not pale is black - that's what your logic dictates. But you won't answer that.

You haven't addressed the arguments. Their parents are not different. Both Curry and Neymar's moms are mixed.

I don't understand your PR question and I don't see the relevance. In the USA Neymar is black.

If I put a LA uniform on him, he's black.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
:drnonikkas: you know what i'm about to say
subwbc-articlelarge.jpg

:umad:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Listen nikka..hazard with that kinda talent should be scoring 25 goals a season atleast. But mourinhos bytch ass wants him to track back and defend since chelsea plays negative style. Imagine hazard on barca, psg or bayern he would be scoring alot more. He hasnt improved on his finishing.

The way chelsea been playing im sure hazard is going move to new club and will see the better version of him.

Considering we had the 3rd (Costa) and 6th (Hazard) highst scoring players last season, the second highest goals scored total of any team last season, and considering the fact that when you play on the wing, regardless of the team or manager, you're expected to track back and help in defence, I'd say he has become a better, more rounded player.

And, honestly, he's won't be getting that big move anytime soon what with the form he's in at the moment.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
This picture doesn't prove anything (and is misleading). Neymar is bleaching his skin and hair, but he's still black. So is Talisca (to the top right?), Marcelo, maybe my nikka Coutinho. This is what Talisca really looks like (top right).This guy is black:

250075767.jpg

Neymar with Robinho:
neymar-robinho-nostalgic-super-star-child-kid-young-little-funny-cute-hilarious-vintage-suarez-ronaldo-messi-neymar.jpg

African Americans are mixed yet are still black. So what's the difference? He's black. :rudy:
The top right is Luiz Gustavo, Not Talisca.:lupe:

christian-benteke-liverpool-celebrates_3339000.jpg

The NEXT black Gawd

balotteli disappointed us my africans but benteke got next
:usure:

Lukaku. :blessed: Martial. :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip