Barcelona should sell Tyrannical Messi to PSG and Let Neymar shine ....

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
I don't know what your definition of a "killing" is but a 1-1 and a 2-2 draw after extra time does not equate to one over here.

It is when you are playing with one less player and we're down on 2 occasions playing away from home.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
It is when you are playing with one less player and we're down on 2 occasions playing away from home.

So let me let this straight; according to you, PSG being behind 3 times and scraping a win on away goals after extra time = A killing?
Mihajlovic.png

You obviously don't watch a lot of football, do you.
avblol2.png

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
So let me let this straight; according to you, PSG being behind 3 times and scraping a win on away goals after extra time = A killing?
Mihajlovic.png

You obviously don't watch a lot of football, do you.
avblol2.png

You must be a Chelsea fan. :mjlol: How did that loss feel breh?

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Two draws = a loss now?

Dizzy guy

2nd Leg is a loss. The way you fakkot were screaming for Ibra to get sent off and hounding the referee. For not putting the game away when you had the advantage. Instead you let PSG come back on 2 occasions to beat you racist fakkots.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Hazard > Neymar :manny:
you got be on some stupid shyt to think this after last year. There's absolutely nothing Hazard can do better than Neymar. Neymar is a much better player and a much better scorer for both club and country.

Hazard is not even the best Belgian player in the EPL

Negged
Dap/undapped

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
you got be on some stupid shyt to think this after last year. There's absolutely nothing Hazard can do better than Neymar. Neymar is a much better player and a much better scorer for both club and country.

Hazard is not even the best Belgian player in the EPL

Negged
Dap/undapped

He knows it, he's just trolling.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Honestly I'm not impressed by the goal. It's laughably easy to score goals on lower league La Liga competition. The only good teams in La Liga are Barcelona, Madrid and Athletico. Barcelona and Madrid are only good because they but the best players. Every other team in La Liga is weak and Everton would crush them.

:laff: