Barack Obama 9% increase in approval rating in only 3 days..post DNC.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
anyone else can't believe this is even a close race with how inadequate a candidate romney is? Just shows how polarized our country is. Obama could run against a sea otter and half our county would vote for the sea otter. smh

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
anyone else can't believe this is even a close race with how inadequate a candidate romney is? Just shows how polarized our country is. Obama could run against a sea otter and half our county would vote for the sea otter. smh

it's funny (and sad) because it's true. no wonder the rest of the world thinks so "highly" of americans.... :facepalm:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Any of yall interested in politics during this election cycle should check out the Higher Learning podcast. I know only like 15 people even read the HL section, but the podcast has been well-received by listeners so far. The level of discourse is better than what you hear on the tv networks. There's some smart people who post here. It's a rotating cast. Brokewave been up there before. She Agree That I'm Looney/Cool the Kid/Webeastmode been on a couple times. Here's the most recent one. My voice is mad low at first because I forgot to plug in my mic like a dummy. I realized that a few minutes in. Support the coli.

PodOmatic | Best Free Podcasts

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Any of yall interested in politics during this election cycle should check out the Higher Learning podcast. I know only like 15 people even read the HL section, but the podcast has been well-received by listeners so far. The level of discourse is better than what you hear on the tv networks. There's some smart people who post here. It's a rotating cast. Brokewave been up there before. She Agree That I'm Looney/Cool the Kid/Webeastmode been on a couple times. Here's the most recent one. My voice is mad low at first because I forgot to plug in my mic like a dummy. I realized that a few minutes in. Support the coli.

I hope everyone at least visits and checks out some of the discussions in HL from time to time. There are some really good posters and threads in there. I'm going to check this podcast out tonight Victor.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

you guys should have a live show on election night
shyt will be epic

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Most of the posters in HL are white :ohhh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
you guys should have a live show on election night
shyt will be epic

The livestream has been mostly trash so far. Them Geekset dudes are about to start doing their podcast live and we're going to try to learn from them and follow their model. A live election night show would be epic.