Barack Obama 9% increase in approval rating in only 3 days..post DNC.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
MEH... after people come down from the high of the DNC they'll realize that the Republicans will control the House and possibly the Senate after the election, and Obama will get nothing done. Someone tell me why the Republicans are gonna pass Obama's Jobs Bill? Id rather Pres Obama than Romney but snap back to reality.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Man the only thing that woulda topped the convention is if barack came out to this

tumblr_m9yhm8XNiC1qb8tino1_500.gif

shyt was looking like team USA basketball vs Nigeria out there. John Kerry dropping that ether, Biden with the napalm and Barack cleaning up with the grade A ether. By the end of the night I felt like saying

Last edited by a moderator:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
MEH... after people come down from the high of the DNC they'll realize that the Republicans will control the House and possibly the Senate after the election, and Obama will get nothing done. Someone tell me why the Republicans are gonna pass Obama's Jobs Bill? Id rather Pres Obama than Romney but snap back to reality.
Yup. It's just going to be gridlock like it is now. People are too excited. Obama won't be able to get shyt passed. There's a Repub House and a Senate that's close to 50/50 and there's no reason to believe Repubs are going to start working with him in his 2nd term.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

why you gotta be a party pooper breh :sadbron: we'll retain control of the Senate and PICK UP house seats mark my words....people really hate Mitt Romney (even republicans tho they're putting on a brave face) :hug:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
why you gotta be a party pooper breh :sadbron: we'll retain control of the Senate and PICK UP house seats mark my words....people really hate Mitt Romney (even republicans tho they're putting on a brave face) :hug:

It doesn't matter. The Repubs will still control the House and the Senate will be split. Repubs in the either chamber of Congress are going to continue reflexively saying no to anything he supports and using the threat of the filibuster to block anything from coming out of the Senate.

As assuredly as I can say Obama will win, I can say he won't be able to get any significant legislation get passed. Nobody should be excited about politics right now quite frankly because nothing will happen.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps

Exactly and nikkas be on Obamas dikk like he is the second coming of Martin Luther king. fukk this wwe shyt. I'm whomever s in office I could give a fukk less. Rich getting richer, poor getting poorer. We still at war, federal reserve/ corporations still running shyt.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
It doesn't matter. The Repubs will still control the House and the Senate will be split. Repubs in the either chamber of Congress are going to continue reflexively saying no to anything he supports and using the threat of the filibuster to block anything from coming out of the Senate.

As assuredly as I can say Obama will win, I can say he won't be able to get any significant legislation get passed. Nobody should be excited about politics right now quite frankly because nothing will happen.
so you don't think he was STILL able to do a considerable amount in 4 short years all while facing unrelenting opposition? i sure as hell do...
What the fukk has Obama done so far?

dude will go down as top 5 dead or alive with what he was able to accomplish in spite of the opposition...when it's all said and done.