Barack Obama 9% increase in approval rating in only 3 days..post DNC.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
MEH... after people come down from the high of the DNC they'll realize that the Republicans will control the House and possibly the Senate after the election, and Obama will get nothing done. Someone tell me why the Republicans are gonna pass Obama's Jobs Bill? Id rather Pres Obama than Romney but snap back to reality.

Yup. It's just going to be gridlock like it is now. People are too excited. Obama won't be able to get shyt passed. There's a Repub House and a Senate that's close to 50/50 and there's no reason to believe Repubs are going to start working with him in his 2nd term.

Yeah dat kinda blows. :upsetfavre:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
239473_o.gif

:laugh: i'm not a "democrat" either tho.... but i support Barack.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
This politics game is hilarious :russ: However, I bet a lot of souls will be crushed come November, ether will be on unprecedented levels :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tea Party is going to be :bustback: after obama is re-elected. that's why we can't :stylin: too much. shyt is going to change for black people after obama wins. by "change," i mean that certain whites are not going to be too kind to us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
to anyone saying the house dynamics will negate obama's re-election, bullshyt. obama, even with a republican house, will receive a mandate. i think the democrat convention showed the most explicit distinction between the two parties: the republican party does not represent US -- America.

While it's a given that pockets of resistance will remain in the most predictable areas in this country, the attitude of America will change after nov 6. the onus will be on republicans to work with obama, majority in the house or not.

i would also like to say i am unconvinced of the republicans' chances at retaining the majority in the house. right now, trends are showing that the democrats stand a very good chance of taking the house back. IF that happens, game on, especially with the senate in our hands.

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
Romney will get completely destroyed in the debate brehs :russ: I identify more with the libertarian and green candidates but I still root for my dude Obama :to:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Ay Anothergirl, what does your husband think of Obama's speech and poll bump? :mjpls: