Barack Obama 9% increase in approval rating in only 3 days..post DNC.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Gallup Poll Shows Bump In Approval For Obama After Convention :obama:

now for those of you who are non-politics heads this is EPIC and here's why:
this is the highest his approval rating has been in 16 months (with only 60 days before election day). last time his approval rating was this high - 52% - was when he went in and killed Osama.

Romney\Ryan saw NO increase in approval ratings at the end of the RNC last week.... for Obama to see a 9% increase in 3 days is something ridiculous and just speaks to how powerful these conventions when put together correctly can REALLY be. Clinton Spoke.....Michelle Spoke.....Obama Spoke :bow: and now the people have spoken. good job Barry :obama:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Don't read too much into it because Gallup in particular has a tendency to exaggerate slight fluctuations into large spikes in their polling. That being said, Obama will win and that was never in doubt.

agreed. romney was never a "real" threat. but much of the base was disenfranchised imo. it was great the way Clinton was able to lay out step by step what he's done and is trying to do for those that may have "missed it" the last 4 years. also Kerry laying out the deal on why B-rock owns Romney on foreign policy was epic. i guess what i'm saying is it's nice to see the based re-energized. i don't want this to be even close in nov.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
your like the anti-mec00nic
so confident :noah:

Nah, I'm just a politics nerd that pays close attention to the state polls, the electoral math, and the politics. I'm all the way objective. I hated Bush, but I never had any doubt he would get re-elected in 04, just like I have no doubt Obama will this time.