Bar Rescue Back :blessed:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Jon Taffer is that dude, he brings pure comedy to the screen.

Even though it's "reality" TV, I'm still trying to figure out why all of these bar owners are so angry when Taffer comes and changes shyt when they're the ones running struggling businesses, desperately need the help, and called HIM up. The only episode I saw where the owners were consistently supportive/appreciative of Taffer were two Black dudes who owned a club that had had a murder at it previously. Only respectable owners I ever saw on there.

Binary

Banned
Daps
:blessed: this is one of my favourite shows on Spike. Jon is GOAT :damn:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Ran through all three last night but now it got me like :dro: when i got to restaurants

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
Jon Taffer is that dude, he brings pure comedy to the screen.

Even though it's "reality" TV, I'm still trying to figure out why all of these bar owners are so angry when Taffer comes and changes shyt when they're the ones running struggling businesses, desperately need the help, and called HIM up. The only episode I saw where the owners were consistently supportive/appreciative of Taffer were two Black dudes who owned a club that had had a murder at it previously. Only respectable owners I ever saw on there.

100% agree. If I had a struggling business and someone comes in and offers to re-do the entire thing for free and get me all new everything inside, and all I had to do was get yelled at for like an hour, bring it the fukk on.

TheSedd

Happy Hour Expert
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix
It really makes you realize in most cases you really not getting what you paid for other than you not cooking. They not cooking in most cases.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My favorite ep is the "Canyon Inn" episode.

Jon had that dude GOIN. So many hilarious moments

Paul : "Hey Jon so I was wondering if we got over that issue with the name change"

Jon : "Yeah... I got over it... i'm changin the name :youngsabo:"

:deadmanny:

Yea thats my favorite episode. After all that work that clown owner went back and changed the named to Canyon Inn. He such a fukkin idiot he didnt realize the "Inn" gives the impression of a hotel. Like someone said earlier I can't believe how ungrateful some of these people are. I'm pretty sure more than half of them go out of business after he leaves just like Kitchen Nightmares. The majority of all of those restaurants and bars fail. That pirate bar episode was doomed from jump. That woman was a lunatic.

Daps
Yea thats my favorite episode. After all that work that clown owner went back and changed the named to Canyon Inn. He such a fukkin idiot he didnt realize the "Inn" gives the impression of a hotel. Like someone said earlier I can't believe how ungrateful some of these people are. I'm pretty sure more than half of them go out of business after he leaves just like Kitchen Nightmares. The majority of all of those restaurants and bars fail. That pirate bar episode was doomed from jump. That woman was a lunatic.

Yeah it kills me when they defend their failures. You're defending a process that isnt working. Jons gonna come in and lace ya'll wit training and free equipment. Sit back and take the :win:

Why be an a$$hole about it?

Honorable Mention episode : the pirates :russ::russ:

The Great One

Swag Surfin
Daps
The majority of all of those restaurants and bars fail. That pirate bar episode was doomed from jump. That woman was a lunatic.
That was my favorite episode. John was all like "Do you want to make money or do you want to be a Pirate?"

They chose Pirate :deadmanny:

How fukking stupid is EVERYONE that was associated with the place?

On a side note, that black bartender John brought in for that episode:
388924_317453848294703_774832083_n.jpg

:noah: