Banshee Season 3

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
MAN THIS fukkING BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:gladbron::gladbron::blessed::blessed:

Man that indian dude with them arrow skills!!!!!!!!

I'm regretting that I aint sign up for them casting calls!!!! There was casting for extra's to been in a party scene where there is going to be an orgy. I think they wanted extras who were comfortable being topless:lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
HOLY shyt!!!!! I know no one gonna believe me but fukk it!!! I posted something on facebook propping this shyt and a girl from my hometown just told me here cuz on that show GENO SEGERS!

I google this dude and ITS THE INDIAN DUDE!!!! I'm like GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE!!! She showing me pics of her with her fam now (like family reunion and holiday type pics) :ohhh::whoo:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HOLY shyt!!!!! I know no one gonna believe me but fukk it!!! I posted something on facebook propping this shyt and a girl from my hometown just told me here cuz on that show GENO SEGERS!

I google this dude and ITS THE INDIAN DUDE!!!! I'm like GET THE fukk OUT OF HERE!!! She showing me pics of her with her fam now (like family reunion and holiday type pics) :ohhh::whoo:

So you know T-Hawk Cousin.:patrice:

You ever hit that? :sas2:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
chayton7o5sjt.gif

crap.gif

look.gif

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
So is Carrie casing the military spot too or just fukking a guy that looks like a young Rabbit?
I'm wondering that same thing. Cause it seems she doesn't really want to be with the dude and maybe still in love with her ex or maybe even Hood.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My nicca Smithers hit the :wtf::scusthov::merchant: combo when he walked in on Procter and his niece and I was right there with him. I know they had been implying it since season 1 but hoped it would never be confirmed. Now I know nothing is off limits for the show so I'm all in for next level fukkery.