Votes: 37 27.2%
  • Lames

Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Straight up. A nikka out his rabbit ass mind if he buy that bullshyt women talk about when it comes to loyalty. They don’t even understand what that word means :mjlol:

The woman is a survivalist and they all have a price in a society like this where they get to make so many decisions. Period point blank. Some acknowledge their primal innate nature, others run game on sucker for love type of nikkas.....but let a Floyd Mayweather endowed type dude pull up on your “loyal” broad :mjlol:
It’s over doggie .

Just gone be up to you and your bruised ego to decide if you gne to take her back when she comes crawling back cuz she wasn’t fit to make the roster :mjpls:
100% like i said it's bigg.trickin now the biggest ain't nothing bigger

top of the pyramid b top of the pyramid

ha

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Bro it is not the same.When an attractive woman wants to have sex with you, it boosts your confidence and ego.And cool some men would prefer to pay for sex and it is what it is. But it should not be normalized or be seen as a solution.
Why do you think that attractive women on only fans are making bank?

This is a different scenario.. these dudes are just wasting money and the power dynamic in that situation is skewed towards women. Dudes are paying $1000s for pics/videos of women they'll never see in real life. That's just sorry as fukk. Still.. who am I to say what's of value to them?

Bro it is not the same.When an attractive woman wants to have sex with you, it boosts your confidence and ego.And cool some men would prefer to pay for sex and it is what it is.

I do think that some men like to have the financial power and being able to dangle the carrot. I suppose paying for sex is different when you are a millionaire as that can give you power. A regular breh is not going to be able to afford the same calibre of women, and so he will most likely get clowned because he can only afford the women on backpage.

I agree with the bolded. However, I just don't care either way how another dude gets his. As long as it's between 2 consenting adults and the woman in the scenario isn't currently a victim of any type of abuse, sex/human trafficking, being forced to because of some debt she owes etc.. as long as it's of her own free will, then knock yourself out.

I'm having a really hard time understanding the mindset of dudes that have a strong opinion against other men paying for sex. It should be indifference at worst.

But it should not be normalized or be seen as a solution.

There's no normalizing anything... resources in exchange for sex has been a thing since the beginning of civilization. Why are we acting like this is some new phenomena?

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
It's becoming more and more obvious that the people who take issue with other men paying for sex instead of spending time convincing women to have sex with them, don't have the option to pay women for sex.

We saw the same phenomenon with plastic surgery and Black women. When it was prohibitively expensive, the rhetoric about plastic surgery centered around the idea that the women that got the surgeries were only trying to get features that Black women already had. Now that prices have fallen dramatically, Black women are turning to these procedures in droves.

If brothers had the money to buy time with whichever women they desired, they'd spend much less time trying to "mouthpiece" them.

:francis:

Shut up trick.

You nikkaz ain't lothario.

Art Barr

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Not if the going rate is $200. You're just transferring wealth over to someone else.
My point is if you don't have the time or patience to deploy "game" and negotiate your way into some p*ssy, and you just want to get rid of sexual tension, it shouldn't be a big financial hit to you.

200 dollars is big to a regular man. Therefore if youre paying that much its an L.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
nikkas with no game pay for sex. fukking lames
False really paying for p*ssy is only meant fo the uber rich especially the wall st cats those dudes have no TIME to go out of their way, their time is money

if you not like one of them cats then and a regular dude yeah paying for p*ssy is not the wave,

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
A lot of brehs say they won't pay for it, which I get. But think about it like this.

Let's say you have the baddest chick in the world right in front of you. I mean thick, fat ass body is insane. Meg The Stallion body and her face looks like a prime Janet and she says you can smash, but you have to give her just $1.00.
99.9% of brehs would pay easily.

Well to some people in a much higher tax bracket, $5K or $10K or even $20K is the equivalent of a dollar to us.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Shut up trick.

You nikkaz ain't lothario.

Art Barr

Not a trick but I can look at this objectively because I don't have delusions of grandeur about the sexual marketplace. Most men who are in decent shape and aren't socially stunted can find women to have sex with. The size of that pool is usually scoped to their own attractiveness foremost followed factors like status and status symbols. All the mouthpiece talk means is that you're willing to spend the currency of time to have sex with women, and judging by what modern women have to say about all of this, most of the "mouthpiece" brothers are using is basically lies and empty promises which are available for anyone to use to get things for free, no different than borrowing money with no intention of paying it back.

A lot of the rhetoric nikkas spew in these threads doesn't really bear out with reality, it's only a few nikkas really having their way with women but when threads like this pop up, it seems like an outsized population of those men seem to find their way to these threads, an impressive statistical anomaly.

:mjgrin:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
While coli nikkas continue to worship a mouthpiece and other bullshyt the world will continue to revolve around sex and transaction like it always has
Coli nikkas are introverts that cheat themselves out of p*ssy by being quiet sometimes and they already had the value for the transaction but didn't know how to perform the transaction. Mouthpiece only works if you got some shyt to give it's just selling yourself well :yeshrug:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
A lot of brehs say they won't pay for it, which I get. But think about it like this.

Let's say you have the baddest chick in the world right in front of you. I mean thick, fat ass body is insane. Meg The Stallion body and her face looks like a prime Janet and she says you can smash, but you have to give her just $1.00.
99.9% of brehs would pay easily.

Well to some people in a much higher tax bracket, $5K or $10K or even $20K is the equivalent of a dollar to us.

A typical response to this complains that paying a woman for sex means that she isn't attracted to you or into it and who want to have sex with women that aren't attracted to you or into it? Now measure that against all the threads of men complaining that they're being used for free food when dinner dates don't end with sex.

:mjlol:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Not a trick but I can look at this objectively because I don't have delusions of grandeur about the sexual marketplace. Most men who are in decent shape and aren't socially stunted can find women to have sex with. The size of that pool is usually scoped to their own attractiveness foremost followed factors like status and status symbols. All the mouthpiece talk means is that you're willing to spend the currency of time to have sex with women, and judging by what modern women have to say about all of this, most of the "mouthpiece" brothers are using is basically lies and empty promises which are available for anyone to use to get things for free, no different than borrowing money with no intention of paying it back.

A lot of the rhetoric nikkas spew in these threads doesn't really bear out with reality, it's only a few nikkas really having their way with women but when threads like this pop up, it seems like an outsized population of those men seem to find their way to these threads, an impressive statistical anomaly.

:mjgrin:

Objectively that is why you not lothario.
Self defeatist talk = not lothario

Art Barr

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Objectively that is why you not lothario.
Self defeatist talk = not lothario

Art Barr

Where's the self defeat in anything I said?

:patrice:

I know when it comes to anything not related to hip hop in the late 80s, early 90s you're forced to speak in cryptic riddles but I'd really like a more coherent response this time.