• Lames

Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I see your point but you can do both. A lot of women out here just like to fukk as well and don't want commitment. You just have to throw your bait out and see what she talking bout. I can know from one conversation if a woman is looking for a man or just a fling.
How's that?

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Exactly. nikkas been hearing rappers talk about never tricking in songs for so long they got it down as a generalization. Let a dude be in the strip club and a bytch say she'll dome you for $50. :russ: Most nikkas outside of the coli getting that neck
Most dudes on the Coli are doing it as well.

They just won't admit it on the Coli.:russ:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Bro it is not the same.When an attractive woman wants to have sex with you, it boosts your confidence and ego.And cool some men would prefer to pay for sex and it is what it is. But it should not be normalized or be seen as a solution.
Can I ask why you believe this shouldn't be a solution?

I can say personally a lot of my anger towards women disappeared once I paid to lose my virginity.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Where's the self defeat in anything I said?

:patrice:

I know when it comes to anything not related to hip hop in the late 80s, early 90s you're forced to speak in cryptic riddles but I'd really like a more coherent response this time.

Stop.
All that devil advocate shyt is self defeatist talk that you want to do. Yet to sucker based to even commit to your own ideas because you know that shyt is john boi.

Stop.

Again....talks like that.
Thoughts like that.
Are why you are not lothario.

Art Barr

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of brehs say they won't pay for it, which I get. But think about it like this.

Let's say you have the baddest chick in the world right in front of you. I mean thick, fat ass body is insane. Meg The Stallion body and her face looks like a prime Janet and she says you can smash, but you have to give her just $1.00.
99.9% of brehs would pay easily.

Well to some people in a much higher tax bracket, $5K or $10K or even $20K is the equivalent of a dollar to us.
Looks like real nikkas are 1% gang

Nikkas pay for sex to get access to women they couldn't get access to with game.

The average dude who ain't paying can't tell me he's slaying 9's and 10's on a regular basis. But the average dude who tricks can.
Cool story bro, you fukk bytches that have to astral project to a happy place when you touch them.

Johns dont "slay p*ssy" :mjlol: they pay women to tolerate them and hold down their vomit. Like the whole context of "slaying" is gone for you.

Im really ctfu. Listen, once you pay for p*ssy all that playa talk is dead. You not slaying shyt on a women that doesn't want you straight up.

nikkas tryna be player on some "I fukk bad bytches :jawalrus:" shyt but need to pay women to share the same air with them. :mjlol: no sir please sit down

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
While coli nikkas continue to worship a mouthpiece and other bullshyt the world will continue to revolve around sex and transaction like it always has
Dudes talking about mouthpiece this and mouthpiece that :mjlol: Like Chris Rock said, a woman knows within five minutes of meeting whether she's going to fukk you or not. Hell, probably the moment she lays eyes on you.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Exactly. nikkas been hearing rappers talk about never tricking in songs for so long they got it down as a generalization. Let a dude be in the strip club and a bytch say she'll dome you for $50. :russ: Most nikkas outside of the coli getting that neck

If he's already in a strip club he's prone to tricking just by stepping in the door

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Nikkas pay for sex to get access to women they couldn't get access to with game.

The average dude who ain't paying can't tell me he's slaying 9's and 10's on a regular basis. But the average dude who tricks can.
I smashed this girl.
3ABD8C90-A32B-4938-B9FA-831141211AE7.jpeg

EC4AE2CD-DE93-49AF-9E43-CA02E5220299.jpeg
I know there's no way in hell I could ever have sex with a girl like that for free.

I got to spend money and more importantly time to find a girl that probably isn't very attractive and take her out in the hopes of her giving me p*ssy.

She doesn't, then I got to go through that entire process again with another unattractive woman.

Or I could spend money I work hard and earned to get what I desire guaranteed.

Why would I allow a 3 to tell me I'm not good enough for her when I can afford to smash a 10?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I smashed this girl.
3ABD8C90-A32B-4938-B9FA-831141211AE7.jpeg

EC4AE2CD-DE93-49AF-9E43-CA02E5220299.jpeg
I know there's no way in hell I could ever have sex with a girl like that for free.

I got to spend money and more importantly time to find a girl that probably isn't very attractive and take her out in the hopes of her giving me p*ssy.

She doesn't, then I got to go through that entire process again with another unattractive woman.

Or I could spend money I work hard and earned to get what I desire guaranteed.

Why would I allow a 3 to tell me I'm not good enough for her when I can afford to smash a 10?
Lol @ allow

You allow the "10" to tell you you're not good enough via paying. Guaranteed that someone is fukking her for free. Guess you're not "good enough"

The 3 might have held her nose and fukked you too if it was for money

Paying just lets you feel fake powerful

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was jokin on social that i thank god im not ugly i would had to went extra hard in the gym or in the dope n scam game to get female attention n p*ssy trickin off my bread 247. I stopped wearin jewelry too n i still get the same baddies dese lames with money get shyt is very interesting. Looks matter to women at the end of the day these bytches will eye fuk n suck waitin on u to say sum to em first

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Lol @ allow

You allow the "10" to tell you you're not good enough via paying. Guaranteed that someone is fukking her for free. Guess you're not "good enough"

The 3 might have held her nose and fukked you too if it was for money

Paying just lets you feel fake powerful
I know for a fact someone is fukking her for free.

I don't care.

I'm not sure what you're implying by "held her nose" in regards to the 3.

I have a career where being presentable is important.

And money is power there's nothing fake about it.

I just don't understand why this is such a big concern to folks who get p*ssy regularly.

If you get free p*ssy, great.

I don't.
Women don't like me.
I make enough money to pay for sex.
So I do it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
anyone who believes anything Kevo says you dumb as shyt