• Bosses

Votes: 37 27.2%
  • Lames

Votes: 99 72.8%

• Total voters

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Lmao every so often yall lame ass nikkas remind the forum that women straight up dont like yall, thinking the rest of the men outchea getting love taxed like you :umad: i feel like I live on a different planet sometimes reading this board

2020: revenge of the johns ass nikkas. :mjlol: sorry thar shyt will always be lame
Wining and dining hoes to fukk is lamer to me than straight up paying.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Its loser shyt if 8k is actually serious money to you. If 8k is the equivalent of a regular man's 20 dollars, then it is what it is. I dont have any problem with it.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
greater than sexual attraction

greater than emotional appeal

a woman's biological impulse to secure the necessities to improve her quality of life is supreme

my stance used to be all the way opposite but i done peeped too much next shyte

from anti.trickin to bigg.trickin

fukk it give me absolute power since these broads got soul for sale right down to the hardest fronting joints that swear they would never

i now endorse pure villainy ha

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wining and dining hoes to fukk is lamer to me than straight up paying.

OYY4VcP.gif

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
Hey im invested in that

What do you think is the exit price. I got in at 15 and now im too shook to make a move lol
The official merger with Chargepoint is in early January. If I were a trader I would sell shortly after that. If you got in at 15, you already winning.

But I'm personally holding it for a long play. This could keep growing for years

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what's your strategy? You just smash with no effort?
Meet womem
Have conversations
Get together
Smash

Meeting people is the hardest part but these days my side hustles (concerts/photography) helped me meet people while getting paid. :ehh:

The bottom line being you dont have be to at a restaurant or throw money at a woman to get to know her. I don't think im doing anything fantastical here. I'm batting better percentages but I don't fukk every girl I meet/want but at the same time thats life. Its not like every bytch is for sale either.

The problem is nikkas acting like they scared to let the game be the game and build their character from it. Scared to win some lose some, love and lose

Easier to be a john and try to make that shyt cool. These is like a male inverse of the "no slut shaming" movement.:laugh:
Running directly parallel in the mental gymnastics

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Its loser shyt if 8k is actually serious money to you. If 8k is the equivalent of a regular man's 20 dollars, then it is what it is. I dont have any problem with it.
Not if the going rate is $200. You're just transferring wealth over to someone else.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
nikkas with no game pay for sex. fukking lames
You’re not accounting for the time aspect though. Although I’m not tricking , selling women dreams and that mouthpiece takes longer to achieve the desired results than “here’s $___ lemme smash”.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Meet womem
Have conversations
Get together
Smash

Meeting people is the hardest part but these days my side hustles (concerts/photography) helped me meet people while getting paid. :ehh:

The bottom line being you dont have be to at a restaurant or throw money at a woman to get to know her. I don't think im doing anything fantastical here. I'm batting better percentages but I don't fukk every girl I meet/want but at the same time thats life. Its not like every bytch is for sale either.

The problem is nikkas acting like they scared to let the game be the game and build their character from it. Scared to win some lose some, love and lose

Easier to be a john and try to make that shyt cool. These is like a male inverse of the "no slut shaming" movement.:laugh:
Running directly parallel in the mental gymnastics
As I mentioned before I have slept with over 150 women myself, so I have gotten it in many different ways. I think it kind of goes to a man's sex drive. I am pretty sure your numbers won't be very high but you're quality of women may be pretty good. Back in my early 20's I was smashing broads I met at the club first night, online, taking some on dates, fukked groupies through the click I was rolling with, etc etc. I didn't really think too much into the means, as long as I was fukking bytches. As I said, I paid 3 times for sex and it was very intentional. One thing about me is since 19 I have always kept a rotation of at least 2 women I can smash whenever I am in the mood, so it's never been difficult for me to get p*ssy. Not to be cocky but I am a handsome ass nikka. So to say it's lame or people do it because they can't get p*ssy other ways is just not true.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
You take a girl out to dinner you pay for the meal, your intentions was never a relationship and she gave you the ass, you still paid for it.

:mjlol:

breh she gave you the p*ssy because she liked you, not because you took her out for a meal. And if she really likes you she is not expecting you to pay her rent or car note breh.
Men that have to pay upfront are usually the type to get rejected.

Last edited:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Forget the shaming aspect for paying for sex, $8000 a pop is just awful financial management.

An $8000 investment into Tesla last Monday would be $9300 by Friday. And that's a buy any idiot with a brokerage account would make if they had the cash on hand.